Chapter 98

"Shhhh, they're here. Be quiet" Suga whisper shouted as the others ceased their incessant chatter. "SURPRISE" the group shouted loudly making the 4 newcomers jump in shock.

Kenma stood quietly besides his boyfriend as he was forcably grabbed and hugged extremely tightly. "Oh my God, I missed you so much" cried an emotional Akaashi. "Don't ever make me worry like that again" he sobbed as the small blonde held him even tighter.

Everyone gathered around to show their happiness at aKiyoshi and Kenma making it back from their ordeal in one piece.

"Okay everyone, let's get this party started" Tendou screeched whilst turning the music up.

"I'm so glad that we decided to have this welcome back party for the boys" Kiyoko smiled at the pretty blonde beside her. "Yeah, me too. However I'm not looking forward to telling them our secret" Yachi responded looking a little nervous. Kiyoko stopped that feeling by squeezing her hand gently and whispering, "don't worry, you have me."

"Look at them, they're so cute together" Atsumu gushed to Oikawa. "They belong together Tsumu, don't they?" "Yes they do, like alot of the couples here. I'm so glad that my parents did this. I got to make memories with all of my closet friends, reconnected with Samu and met the love of my life. I don't think that I'm ever going to forget these last few months." "Me either babe" Kawa replied whist pulling his friend closer.

The night was a huge success, with lots of laughter, tears and dancing until the music became quieter and softer as everyone was held in the arms of their lovers. "Are you tired" Teru whispered quietly and he pulled the brunette in his arms even closer. "A little" Kiyoshi replied resting his head on the boys shoulder. "Will you come back to Tokyo with me?" the blonde asked nervously. "Yes, I'd love to" Kiyoshi replied with a smile.

A few minutes later the music was turned off and an announcement made. "Could everyone give me a moment please" asked the dark haired girl who was now standing at the front of the room holding a microphone. The boys quieted and turned to face her.

"I would like to apologise for the horrific experience that you have endured whilst staying at my families resort. I am deeply ashamed" Kiyoko murmered as she cast her eyes to the floor. "No..please this isn't your fault" Oikawa answered with a worried look on his face. "You've done everything possible to ensure that we were safe and cared for. You didn't know that those men would do that" cried Atsumu as he was backed up by all of the others.

Yachi gently took the microphone from her and addressed the boys begore them. "I have really enjoyed working with all of you and I know that we will be friends for life. Especially Yuji, who gave me a job when I needed one and continued to look after me like I were one of your family members." Terushima raised his glass and smiled at ths small blonde before him.

"I've decided that I won't be returning to the modelling agency with the rest of you tomorrow" she sighed deeply and continued. "My heart belongs to Kiyoko, so I'm going to stay here with her and manage the hotel with her. I will miss you all" she sobbed, "but this is just something that I need to do."

"YES, we're so happy for you both" Oikawa cheered. "You were made for each other, so go and enjoy the rest of your lives together" Terushime added whilst throwing his arms around the two girls as the others cheered on.