Chapter 9

Matsun sat quietly observing the different interactions going on around him, he could tell by just watching people who had connections. It was strange, it was like he knew deep down who belonged together, he just couldn't explain how.

He was jolted out of his daydream when he felt something hit the side of his head and burst, he was soaked. He looked down and picked by a piece of green latex, "what the actual fuck" he said out loud and then heard the most infectious giggle he had ever heard.

The boy turned slightly to see a tall, slim boy with pinkish brown hair hyperventilating as he was laughing so much and then he realised that the impact that he'd felt earlier was a water balloon, thrown by the laughing boy.

"Oh you're so done" Matsun laughed running towards his attacker , grabbing him and then throwing him over his shoulder in one swift move. "Hey watcha doing" Makki shrieked. "I'm getting a little revenge, sweetie" he shouted.

Everyone had heard the commotion and watched in disbelief as Matsun ran into the ocean with the squealing boy still over his shoulder and then all of a sudden he dumped him unceremoniously in the water.

"You fucking bastard" Makki screamed looking extremely irate. "Oh shit" Matsun thought, "did I go too far?" He reached towards Makki to help him up whilst apologising profusely, that was until the pink haired boy used the situation to take Matsun by surprise and pull him fully clothed under the water. They both looked angrily at each other but then the tension dissipated and they began laughing hysterically.

After a few minutes Matsun stood up and offered Makki his hand to help him up, which he took. "Dude, even my boxers are soaking wet. Not cool" Makki grinned. "You started it" Matsun smirked back. "I think we need to get changed before we catch a fever" the dark haired boy pointed out. "Okay, lets go" Makki replied walking towards the beach houses.

After they had changed they met up and sat around the fire pit. "I'm so glad that there's someone else here who can take a joke" Makki smiled. "Why? Do your friends not like a good prank?" Matsun asked. "They're okay but I love playing jokes, it sometimes lands me in hot water" the boy laughed. "I know what you mean though" Matsun replied, "I nearly got expelled for putting a whoopie cushion on my teachers chair at a parent, teacher conference. You could hear the farting noise all through the school. My parents weren't happy" Makki was chuckling away to himself.

"I once talked Kawa into camping in the middle of a field. I told him that aliens were due to appear in that very location that night. He made banners and everything. He had to be rescued when a herd of cows trashed his tent and he had to climb up a tree and wait for us to go and rescue him. He didn't speak to me for a whole week". Matsun thought that the boy was hilarious.

"How do you feel about us teaming up and pranking one of our friends each day for the whole of the summer period" the dark haired boy asked.

"Oh my God, that sounds amazing" Makki responded, his eyes lighting up. "By the way I'm Hanamaki Takahiro but everyone calls me Makki" "Nice to meet you Makki. I'm Matsukawa Issei" both boys shook hands and carried on their conversation.

"Oh shit, I better warn you that Makki is our practical joker so your friend may be in a little trouble" Suga pointed out to the hot dark haired boy beside him.

"Fuck" Daichi replied, "Matsun is our prankster. I think that we all need to be alert as both of them plotting together could spell trouble for the rest of us."

"It looks like we're gonna have to be the sensible parents Suga" Daichi groaned. "Sorry babe, I can't do that. You see if you ask any of the others who the wildest one in the gtoup is they'll all tell you it's me. So you better prepare for a bumpy ride" Suga smirked as Daichi blushed a deep crimson colour.