Chapter 63

Everyone settled down to watch the movie cuddling their partners closely and watching the angst unfold before them. Sakusa was actually enjoying it as it was unusual to see two men falling in love in anime. He smiled as he pulled Atsumu closer and then he felt it, wetness seeping through his shirt. So he looked down at a genuinely distraught boyfriend.

"Baby what's wrong?" he whispered. "Nothing, I'm fine" the boy replied but Sakusa wasn't buying it. "Is it the movie? I know it's a little full on but I promise it gets better." "Why does everyone hate me" he cried as he stood and ran outside closely followed by his boyfriend.

"What's wrong with Atsu?" Kawa asked with a worried look on his face. "I have no idea" Suga replied. "Let's give them a few minutes alone and if they don't come back we'll check on him." "Okay" they all agreed.

"Hey wait" Sakusa shouted finally managing to grasp the boys wrist and pull him back into his chest until the sobbing ceased. "Please tell me what's wrong Atsu. Did I do something?"

Atsumu looked up his eyes wide, 'shit he thinks that this is his fault, he thought. "It isn't you" the blonde mumbled. "Then what is it?" the dark haired boy asked quietly. "You'll think I'm being stupid" the blonde mumbled. "Never" his boyfriend replied.

"When we played the game, I was the choice given and everyone decided to kill me" he sniffled. "Oh my God Atsu" a voice from behind gasped as the blonde turned to see his friends looking at him.

"We're so sorry" Suga said, running over to embrace the boy. "It was only a game, you know we love you. Right" Kawa cried, looking sadly at his friend. "I know, but it still hurt" the boy replied. "I only picked you to kill because I thought that you were the strongest out of the three and would realise that it wasn't serious" Kenma mumbled, "I'm so sorry I hurt you" the small blonde said whilst running his fingers through his friends hair.

"I only picked you because I thought that you'd think I was weird picking you for anything else seeing as I'm dating Osamu. I should have realised that it would upset you. I love you Atsu, you know that right?" Suna asked.

"As for Matsun" Makki laughed, "he was scared of Sakusa kicking his ass if he picked you for either of the other two choices." "What?" Matsun shrieked, "the dudes scary when he loses his temper, ask the others."

Atsumu started to giggle at the scene unfolding before him, he was so grateful for his friends. "Okay let's do our usual exercise and then go back to the movie and leave the love birds alone" Suga suggested. "What's the usual exercise?" Bokuto asked. "We say something positive about the person who's feeling down. It can be about their looks, character of personality so it can only be one word and I think Osamu should go first".

OSAMU - Caring

SUNA - Funny

DAICHI - Kind

SUGA - Smile

IWA - Mischievous

OIKAWA - THIGHS

Atsumu, "Kawa". "What. You can't deny that you have amazing thighs" the brunette laughed

BOKUTO - Happy

AKAASHI - Eyes

KUROO - Thoughtful

KENMA - Pretty

MATSUN - Playful

MAKKI - Bad ass

"Makki, that's two words" the blonde chuckled. "Okay I'll just say ass" Makki replied. Atsumu feigned hurt, "you think I'm an ass" he whined, "you're meant to be saying nice things about me". "I am" Makki smirked, "you have a really amazing ASS". "Oh my God Makki you're such a perv" the blonde laughed. "Yes I am" Makki chuckled.

USHIJIMA - Supportive

TENDOU - HOT

SAKUSA - Everything

"What do you mean" Atsumu asked his boyfriend, as the others discreetly left the couple alone.

"I mean that I love everything about you and also you are my everything" the dark haired boy explained pulling his lover in for a deep kiss.