The most malicious person who speculates on others. Especially a few months before Tao Mu, he founded Feixun.com and launched Danmaku.com. He is young and well-connected, and he can interact freely with industry leaders like Mr. Bibo. It can be said that he is alone in the limelight. People are exhausted.

Everyone is of the same age, why are you so good and so able to toss around?

No one in this world can win the love of the whole world. Tao Mu's sudden birth attracted the attention of many people in a short period of time. Among these people, some people like him, and naturally some people don't like him. This state of mind probably stems from envy, jealousy and hatred. It's just that they usually don't have a chance to vent their anger, but now they finally caught something, and they all buzzed around like flies that smelled fishy.

"It's disgusting. I really thought he was relying on talent, but I didn't expect him to rely on sales."

"Maybe Feixun.com and Danmaku.com were not founded by him. Maybe it's better to serve the funder. Give him two websites and let him play around."

"I'm disappointed, I really didn't expect that I fell in love with this kind of person."

"Fortunately, I feel like a demon every day, and I invite people around me to sign up for Feixun.com. Now It’s really worthless when you think about it. You still have more than 100 million users and you dress up as a woman and dance to celebrate. Why don’t you just do a striptease, maybe it’s a bigger gimmick."

"In just one day, under the deliberate instigation of caring people, more than tens of thousands of netizens have logged out of Feixun.com. Tao Mu’s Feixun account has hundreds of thousands of comments from netizens, some believe him and support him, some ask for an explanation, and some abuse and slander him. Even the ongoing National School Flower Selection Competition has been affected.

Some netizens rushed to the official account of the program group and cursed that the program group was not picking the school beauties at all, but the national cowherd and national princess-"Is it true that the school beauties are selected and the school beauties are selected to pick up customers at night?"

The incident became more and more serious and sensational, and some parents and family members of some contestants also called to ask what was going on? Some people no longer trusted Tao Mu and Feixun.com and sent their children home on the phone. Many contestants were affected, and they found the program group to retire.

Among these hesitant contestants, Shen Yu, who has been jumping non-stop, attracted everyone's attention—

"Don't talk about Tao Mu like that. Tao Mu will be sad. He is a very good person. He must He won’t be an MB. He just worked in a nightclub. An orphan grew up in an orphanage with no parents and no one to support him. Is it wrong to work to earn money to support himself? Isn’t it wrong to have a bad background? Is it his own choice? Do you?"

"Do you know how hard Tao Mu works? He is very talented, he can sing, dance, and kung fu is very good at acting. He used to be my stand-in when I was in H Town. Our director said that his acting skills are better than mine. Much better. He also served as a stand-in for Wang Boyuan on the crew of "The Far From Rivers and Lakes". In some scenes, Wang Boyuan didn't feel like him. This is admitted by director Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan himself. Director Cheng Baodong also said that Twilight's acting style is very similar to Yan Sheng is the actor."