Tao Mu chuckled and went back to face Brother Yao and When Brother Qi was younger, he was also very frank.

"Yao Wenxiao has gone to Beijing." Of course Liu Yao and Meng Qi knew about the Yao family. Hearing Tao Mu's words, Liu Yao's eyes lit up.

Tao Mu continued: "Yao Wenxiao went to Beijing this time, apart from seeking cooperation with the bib platform, the main purpose is to accompany his little bamboo horse Shen Yu to participate in the selection activities of the national school's beauty and school grass. You will know Shen Yu when you meet him. I'm afraid you can't control your hands that want to beat him. So I hired another person to help supervise this selection activity. This person is called Yun Yi, and he is the partner I tried my best to win over. This time he will participate in the management of Feixun.com, It is also to lay the foundation for the medical forum we will launch in the future."

Tao Mu is always very straightforward when facing his own people. Don't hide it, don't hide it, just talk straight to the point. Even if it is very likely to cause the other party's misunderstanding, he will confess and try to dispel the other party's grudge.

Meng Qi was originally a suspicious and sensitive character, being gentle and considerate was only his protective layer. However, when facing Tao Mu, who is also a disciple and son who he taught by example and taught by example, he didn't bother to think so much, and he went straight to the point: "You boy is afraid that I and you brother Yao will get impulsive and start to clean up that surname. Yao’s, and his little bamboo horse, so you specially asked someone to watch over us, right?”

Tao Mu chuckled, and immediately poured tea and water to please him: “Brother Qi, you are still so smart and transparent, my little trick I can't catch your eyes at all."

Meng Qi took Tao Mu's apology tea, took a sip, and gave Tao Mu a sideways look with a half-smile: "However, I feel that compared to that Yao, you seem He is even more afraid of his little bamboo horse? Could it be that his little bamboo horse has some great background?"

Tao Mu paused, and had to admire the sensitive sense of their little brother Qi: "Shen Yu is from the Shen Group in Shanghai. Youngest son. He was spoiled by their family since he was a child, and it is easy to cause trouble when he talks and does things. Their family is even more troublesome."

Liu Yao, who has not spoken much, raised his eyebrows and asked in a low voice with his arms folded: "Their family made things difficult for you. Already?"

Tao Mu shook his head, and said frankly: "It's not too difficult. After all, Shen Yu really wants to make friends with me now. They won't behave too much. It's just that arrogant posture that makes people uncomfortable. It seems It's only right for me to let Shen Yu of their family and follow Shen Yu of their family. Teach Shen Yu a lesson, and make things worse when the time comes."

Tao Mu said, looking at their little brother Qi anxiously.

Liu Yao understood, it sounds like a group of parents who protect their children and a brat who never cares about other people's thoughts and only cares about his own happiness. You really can't reason with this guy.