The boy with fox-like eyes was Jeongin, who was still a student at university. He was the youngest of the group. Seungmin was an intern at a huge architectural firm and was the same age as Hyunjin, Jisung, and Felix.

Minho was the last to share his name. Explaining to the others that he worked as an apprentice at a restaurant and that he was a year younger to Chan.

They decided to leave out any other personal information. Even leaving out their company's names since it was forbidden, as written on their contracts.

"What about our gifts?" Jeongin asked.

"I think we'll find out during training tomorrow," Hyunjin replied. "A bit of suspense, I suppose."

"Thanks for the food, Minho hyung," Felix said with a wide smile.

"Yeah, it was delicious," Changbin agreed.

"We'll take care of the dishes, so you go and rest up," Seungmin said, receiving a firm nod from Minho. He bid goodbye to everyone and disappeared into his room.

Jisung and Felix volunteered to do the dishes for the night. The rest of them agreed, and most of the group went back to their rooms.

Seungmin and Hyunjin decided to stay in the common room a little longer, opting to watch some TV before heading to bed.

"They even have the most expensive dish soap here!" Jisung exclaimed from the kitchen while Felix laughed.

"Well, they are the government. They can't skimp on supplies," Felix replied, chuckling.

Seungmin joined in the conversation, his curiosity piqued. "Do you think we'll become famous? I mean, if we end up fighting villains, it's bound to be televised, right?"

Hyunjin paused for a moment, considering the question. "There's a reason they want us to keep this a secret. I think they might try to bribe the media or prevent them from finding out at all."

"But the villains won't exactly fight us in secret, will they?" Jisung chimed in. "They'd want the world to know about their actions."

"We still don't know much about them," Felix added. "They might have their reasons for wanting secrecy too."

The group silently agreed, realizing that the mysteries surrounding their new role would gradually unfold. They decided not to dwell too much on the topic and let time reveal the answers. Jisung and Felix finished with the dishes, bidding goodnight to Seungmin and Hyunjin, and all of them made their way to their respective rooms.

Hyunjin and Felix passed by Jeongin and Chan's room since they were in the same hallway. Hyunjin stopped outside his own room and turned to face Felix.

"I think I'll sleep well tonight," Hyunjin said with a contented smile. "A hearty meal always ensures a good night's sleep. Especially since it's ramyeon."

Felix, however, seemed less certain. "I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep easily. Too many thoughts will be racing through my mind."

Hyunjin's expression softened, "Wait here for a minute."

He quickly stepped into his room. A few minutes later, he returned, holding a paint palette, a few pens and brushes, and a sketchbook.

"What's this?" Felix asked, puzzled. He very well knew what they were. He just didn't know why Hyunjin was holding all this.

Hyunjin walked over and handed the items to Felix. "Here. It might help you take your mind off things. Even if you're not good at drawing, just doodling can be a great stress reliever."

Felix looked touched but hesitated. "But aren't these yours? I can't take them from you."

Hyunjin reassured him with a warm smile. "They're extras. Don't worry about it."

"Thank you, Hyunjin," Felix said gratefully.

"Show me what you draw tomorrow," Hyunjin said before heading back into his room. "Good night, Felix."

"Sweet dreams, Hyunjin," Felix replied, feeling a sense of comfort wash over him.

With their minds slightly at ease, Felix and Hyunjin bid each other goodnight and entered their respective rooms. The excitement and uncertainties of the day slowly faded away as they settled into their beds, ready to face whatever challenges awaited them on their unique journey.

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

[A/N]

This chapter was a little insight into the members and also just them getting accustomed to one another. Also, you can tell that something is already brewing between Hyunjin and Felix, but don't jump to conclusions just yet!!

Their gifts will be revealed very soon, so please look forward to more updates!!