Goodbye

Henry POV

I can't believe it's Rosie's last day and she is leaving for the airport. I have loved having her here and I'm going to miss her so much, but she has to head home as she is starting on het strictly come dancing series next week and she needs to get prepared for it. She has just finished packing up her stuff and she turns to look at me. She looks as sad as I feel, she walks slowly to
Me wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I'm going to miss you so much"
"I'm going to miss you too sweetheart"

She nuzzles her face into my neck and I hold her tight, I don't ever want to let her go.
She groans "I've got to go"
"I know, god I hate this"
"Me too but we will both be in England together in a months time and I know I will be doing the show but at least we will be in the same place"
I nod "I'm counting down the days already"
She smiles and kisses me softly, I try to pour all my emotions into this kiss and show her exactly how much I'm going to miss her.
"I love you" I whisper as she pulls away.
"I love you too"

We head on out to her cab and I place her bags into the car. She hugs and kisses me one more time but reluctantly getting into the cab. She blows me a kiss and before I know it she is gone. 1 whole month of her not being here and I can already tell you I hate it.

Rosie POV

Leaving Henry is so hard, he has become someone I need to have with me at all times, he is my comfort. I know it's only a month but it's going to be a long one. I never thought in a million years I would be this attached to someone. I've never felt this way before in my life, Henry makes me feel things I haven't ever felt before and I don't want to loose him.

As my flight lands I feel the jet lag hit me, I'm so tired and I just want to go to bed. I have my car waiting for me at the airport so I place everything in the boot and head out, rolling down my windows to ensure I stay awake. I didn't get any sleep on the plane as there was a poorly baby sat next to me. I felt so sorry for her and her mother, there wasn't much that could be done on the flight.

As I pull out into the busy motorway, I turn the music up loud and try to breath in the cold air. As I go to shift lanes, I don't see the van speeding up at the side of me until it's too late and I'm already crashing and rolling into more on coming traffic, as my car finally stops I look to my left and see a huge truck, it's coming straight for me and there is not a damn thing I can do to stop it.