Dancing

Henry POV

My mum and dads wedding anniversary is coming up and my dad wants to surprise my mum by learning to salsa, she has been going on about it for years as she danced when she was younger so Rosie has agreed to teach him. She is down at her studio today and she said she has a surprise so I'm driving my dad down there and seeing what she has in store for us.

As we pull up my dad practically skips to the door, he is so excited. We walk in and I see Rosie dancing with a few other woman and men. She looks amazing, she is so talented. I've never had the opportunity to watch her so I'm looking forward to this myself. She sees us and comes over.
"Hey Colin, Henry" she kisses us on our cheeks and hugs my dad tight.
"Are you ready for today?"
"Most definitely"
"Well I thought we could do a little show for her, so I bought some of my friends to help. Come meet them"

She walks us over and introduces us to everyone, they all seem lovely. Rosie smiles at me and links her arm with mine "so you ready to learn the salsa?"
I turn quickly shocked at her question "what do you mean?"
"Come on Henry, everyone else is going to get involved" she points to the door and I see my brothers and there wives waving over to me.
"Seriously? I don't have a partner"
"Well....I could dance with you if you want too?"
"You want to dance with me?"
"Yes. Come on it will be fun. Your mum is going to love it"
I groan "fine"

She squeals and jumps up wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me close. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her back.
"This is going to be great"
"Famous last words Rosie"
She giggles and pulls me over to the rest of the group. She starts showing us what she has envisioned and we start to learn the dance. I am not a dancer so I don't know how this is going to end up.

Rosie POV

We are just finishing up our last move and everyone looks exhausted. It's been a long afternoon but it's been amazing. Everyone looked so great and I can't wait for Marianne to see this. Everyone starts to get up and leave the studio promising to come back for the next rehearsal. As everyone moves I notice Henry lay on the floor. I can't help but giggle
"You okay down there superman?"
He groans in response, which makes me giggle
More.
"Really? Your supposed to be a superhero and you can't take a bit of dancing"
"A bit?" He sits up "that was more then a bit"

"Well I think you looked great"
He huffs "I'm no dancer"
"You will be by the end of this" I grab his hand and pull him up "so your dad went back with your brother so you can give me a lift home. Let's grab some food and then you really need to shower you stink!"
"Hey" he gently shoves my shoulder "you don't smell too good either you know"
"How rude! I smell like roses thank you"
"Yeh dead ones"
"Oh very mature mr Cavill"
He laughs "come on. I'm starving"

We walk out, I lock up the studio and we head to his car. Food here we come.