Forgotten

Rosie POV

"Why are you here?"
"We wanted to see you"
I can't help but laugh "your joking right? You haven't wanted to see me ever. So what's going on?"
"Your sister she is in trouble"
"With what?"
"Money"
I shake my head "of course, your here to ask me for money. I can't believe you"
"She's your sister Rosie"
"No she isn't, she stopped being my older sister along time ago. Do you realise I nearly died? I was in hospital for a month and the only time you came to see me was when you needed to make the decision to turn off my machines"

"Rosie this isn't about you"
"Nothing is ever about me. Don't you get that. You haven't even asked me how I am"
"I think your being really selfish right now. This is not how I raised you"
"Raised me!" My voice is getting louder and I see Marianne and Colin standing at my side.
"You didn't raise me! I raised my self and Jason.
Thankfully he got far away from you before you could do any damage"
"God! How did I get such a disrespectful daughter! To think I wasted my body having you, you destroyed me! I should never have had you"

I can't believe what my mum has just said, she has always been mean but she has never gone to that depth before. Before I can answer I hear the one voice I needed to hear, speak from behind them.
"You should leave"
They turn and see Henry standing there, I wrap my arms around myself and try to hold my emotions inside.
"You have no idea what your getting into with her, you could do so much better young man"
"No I couldn't and you have no idea who Rosie really is. She is a wonderful amazing beautiful and talented woman who I love more then anything in this world. She is going to be my wife, the minute her name changed she can truly let go of anything to do with you despicable people. Now get off my property before I call the police"

They sigh and take one more look at me before shaking there heads and walking off. Henry walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me
And I melt into him.
"Hi sweetheart"
"Hi" I whisper while I clutch his shirt in my hands. He pulls me closer and kisses my head, allowing me to just take a breath. I feel the first tear fall and somehow even though he can't see it, he must sense it. He holds me so close and whispers "you are wanted Rosie, by me and my family. Don't let them break you"

I sniffle slightly as more tears fall, I feel a hand on my back and as I turn I see Marianne and Colin standing beside me. They wrap me in there arms "you are perfect Rosie, we love you just the way you are"
That's all it take for the dam to break, I start to sob in there arms and they hold me closer. I always knew my parents believed I was a mistake but to hear it from there own mouths, breaks my heart all over again. I never thought they would say that to me, I truly didn't have anyone in my family who loved me for me. I look over and see Henry standing there, a sad smile on his lips. I missed him so much and I'm so glad he came home early.

Prince Charming जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें