Mr & Mrs.....

Rosie POV

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride"
I smile as Henry cups my cheek and kisses me deeply. I hear everyone clapping and cheering and I can't help but giggle.
"We did it"
"We did. I love you Mrs Cavill"
"I love you too Mr Cavill"
We walk hand in hand with Henry's family behind us, heading back to our house to have a small get together. We didn't went to wait around after our talk, so we spoke with Marianne and Colin and the rest of the family and they were hundred percent on board with us.

So here we are, I am finally Henry's wife and I couldn't be happier. As we get back to the house Henry takes my hand and pulls me in the direction of our bedroom. He closes the door and stares at me as he walks towards me.
"Everything okay?"
He nods "everything is perfect"
He wraps his arms around me, my arms going to his neck.
"Are you happy Mrs Cavill"
"Beyond happy Mr Cavill"
Just as we were about to kiss, we hear shouting from down stairs. We rush down and I see my sister standing there, she is drunk and she is holding a gun.

"What are you doing here Katie?"
"You! You bitch!!! Look at you......at your perfect life........hunk of guy........more money then anything.......I hate you"
I walk a little closer and she points the gun at me
"Okay" I hold my hands up "Katie don't do this please. We can talk okay"
"No. I'm done talking. I needed your help and you didn't want too"
"I'm sorry okay"
She shakes her head and points the gun at Henry "no! No! Katie please.....look at me not him please"

"No. If you knew what it was like to loose the person you love then maybe just maybe you would know how I feel right now"
"What do you mean Katie?"
"The money......I needed it for a loan......he was angry and he........he beat Ronnie........he died.......it's all your fault"
She has the gun pointing right at Henry, she will not take him away from me.
"Katie I didn't know okay. I'm so sorry"
She screams "don't!!!! Just don't!!!!"
I walk a little closer and she spins to look at
Me "stay away"

"You.......you got everything and I got nothing" she sighs "now you get nothing"
The whole world stops as I hear the gun fire, I feel my self fall to the floor and I feel a heavy weight on top of me. I don't feel any pain, I look down and Henry is laying there, he's not moving.
"Henry.....Henry!!"
I place my hand on his back and feel wet, as I lift my hand it's covered in blood. My sister has run, Colin and Henry's brothers rush to me and gently lift Henry from me. His mother on the phone to the ambulance, I stare down at Henry, he's not moving. I've lost him and it's all my fault.