Photographs

Rosie POV

It's been a few days since the party and since me and Henry slept together, I haven't seen or heard from him. When we went back to the party, we kept things friendly but obviously didn't want to bring attention to anything in front of the family and then Henry went home with his parents and I went to my home. Since then it's been radio silence, I'm angry. I really didn't want to be just another notch on his belt but it seems like maybe I am.
"Rosie?"
"What kev?"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Now come on we have to perfect this move!"
He grabs my hands and stops me from moving.

"No. Not until you tell me what's going on, your head isn't here right now"
I groan and wipe the sweat from my face "it's Henry"
"What about him?"
"We kind of slept together at the party"
"Wow! Ok, so why are you so pissed off?"
"Because he hasn't contacted me since. Not one word.. I'm an idiot! I fell for his handsome Hollywood charm and now look what's happened"
"Your not an idiot! I'm sure there is a simple explanation as to why he hasn't been around"
"Maybe. I'm sorry for snapping let's carry on ok"
"Okay"

Just as we are about to continue the door opens and I see Jenette walking in with coffee.
"Mmmmm coffee"
She laughs and hands me mine "I didn't know Henry had a girlfriend"
I look up at her and frown "he doesn't"
"Oh, well these have just been realised by the media"
She shows me her phone and it's Henry with some blonde woman, holding her hand and smiling brightly.
Kevin looks at me and places his hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry Roo"
I shake my head "don't worry. It's me of course this would happen right. Let's just keep going"
He nods and we carry on rehearsing for our upcoming show. I couldn't believe this, I've been pining after him and he is spending time with his next conquest. Just my luck.

Henry POV

It's been a week since I've seen Rosie and I felt so bad but I've been so busy. I've had meetings come up with managers and agents and I've had my childhood best friend come into town as well. She is like a sister to me and she is having a really tough time with her wife at the moment and she just needed some advice. Luckily today my mum and dad are having a bbq and I know they have invited Rosie so I can finally speak to her.

I'm just grabbing a drink when I hear her beautiful voice behind me, I turn and she looks gorgeous. God I have missed her, it's crazy how much of a important presence she has become in my life. I walk over to her as she is talking with my mum and dad.
"Hi Rosie"
She looks over at me but doesn't seem pleased to see me.
"Henry. Hi" she turns back to my mum and explains she is going to get a drink. My mum looks at me strangely.
"What's going on there?"
"I have no idea but I'm going to find out"

Whatever has happened I need to talk to Rosie, maybe she is pissed because I haven't contacted her but I just need to explain everything. I feel awful for it and I hope she can forgive me.