Im sorry....

Henry POV

I woke up and felt an instant pain in my back, it felt awful. I opened my eyes and was momentarily blinded by bright white lights, once my eyes had focused, I looked around and saw my mum and dad asleep together on the sofa and then I looked down and I saw my beautiful wife, laying with her head on the bed. Still in her wedding dress, but I could see a big red stain, it must have been blood. My blood. I carefully lift my hand and gently stroke her hair. She mumbles and lifts her head.

"Henry?" She groans and I smile "hi sweetheart"
She sits up and I see the tears fall, she holds my hand a squeezes.
"Im so sorry Henry"
"This wasn't your fault Rosie. And I'm okay"
"You nearly died, because of my family"
I shake my head "stop. You have to stop this Rosie, she did what she wanted to do. That had nothing to do with you. Please"
She stands and gently moves towards me, kissing me softly. I hum at the feel of her lips against mine.

I see my parents wake and they both get up and hug me, kissing my cheeks and of course crying.
"Im okay mum"
"I know I was just so scared"
"I know. How long was I out?"
"2 days"
I look at Rosie and sigh "you haven't been home?"
She shakes her head "I couldn't leave you Henry"
"Baby, go home. Change, shower, eat. Im okay"
"No. Im not going anywhere"
"We will leave you too alone for a little while, I'll let the doctor know your awake"

"Rosie you need rest"
"No. I need you and your here so I'm here"
I see her face go extremely pale and she rushes to the bathroom that's inside my room. I hear her being sick and I wish I could go to her but I can't. A few moments later she emerges from toilet, she doesn't look well.
"Rosie?"
All of sudden I see her fall, she passes out and I can't do a thing to help. I quickly press my button and a nurse comes in.
"Help her!"

She looks over and sees Rosie on the floor, she quickly shouts for more people and they take Rosie out of the room. I have no idea what's going on and all I can do is sit here and wait.