Talk

Rosie POV

I can't believe he tried to talk to me like everything was okay. How delusional is he. I'm just helping his mum with a few of the plates of food when I see Henry walking towards us.
"Rosie can I talk to you?"
"Not right now, I'm helping your mum"
"It's fine sweetheart you go"
"Great"
I walk off with Henry and I feel his hand on my lower back. I want to shrug it off but I don't want to cause a scene.
"What's going on?" He asks as we round the corner of the garden where no one is.
"What?"

"Your pissed at me and I don't know why"
"Really?"
"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't contact you this week, that was a dickhead move but I've been so busy"
"Oh I know you have"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"The photos Henry?"
"What photos?"
"The ones of you and your leggy blonde date or girlfriend or bed mate what ever she is to you. You seemed pretty close in those pictures." I groan "if our night together was just that 1 night then fine but don't string me along Henry"
"What blon.....you mean Katie?"
"I don't know her name do I"

I try to walk away but he grabs my arm and turns me to face him.
"It's not what you think Rosie, please let me explain"
I shake my head "it doesn't matter what you say, I can't do this again. I've been hurt so many times and I'm not willing to put myself in a situation to do that again"
This time I do successfully manage to walk away, heading for my bag. It was a mistake to come here. Just as I'm about to head for the door, I see a beautiful blonde woman walk in. The same blonde from the photos. She walks straight past me and as I look behind I see her heading for Henry. She wraps her arms around him and I can't help but feel embarrassed.

I head for the door not speaking with anyone as I go, I feel a tear fall and I wipe it away quickly. I will not cry over another man. I can't, my heart won't take it. As I get to my car, I feel a strong hand on my arm, turning me around and pushing me up against my car door. He cups my cheek and soon enough I feel his lips on mine. For a little while I allow myself to melt into him before finally coming to my senses and pushing him away.
"What the hell! Your girlfriend is in there and your kissing me"
"Rosie...."
"No Henry I won't be the other woman I can't be..."
"Rosie...."
"I don't care what you say...."

"Rosie!! Shut the hell up!!"
I look up at him in shock, he has never spoken to me like that before. He sighs and shakes his head "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled but please listen."
I nod "Katie is not my girlfriend." I go to say something but he places his finger on my lips.
"She isn't, she is one of my childhood friends. I've known her for years, she's been having a few problems and needed someone to talk too. So she came to see me, her WIFE isn't being the most supportive and she wanted some advice on how to deal with it"
"Her wife?"
He nods "yes, she is a lesbian"

I look down and shake my head trying to hold back my tears of pure embarrassment. He places a finger under my chin and pulls my face up to his.
"I'm sorry" I whisper before I feel a tear fall. He wipes it away and gently cups my cheek.
"I should have told you. I should have called you and I'm so sorry I didn't. This week has been so hectic, everything that could go wrong went wrong and I didn't want to be angry around you. I never want to be angry around you"
I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist, he wraps his around my shoulders. Pulling me in close.
"We are both idiots"
He chuckled and kisses the top of my head "yes we are"