Oh.......

Rosie POV

I wake up with a nurse next to me, I'm in a separate room to Henry now and I'm hooked up to monitors.
"What happened?"
The nurse looks over and smiles "nice to see you awake Mrs Cavill. You passed out"
"Oh god...."
"You were very dehydrated and you haven't eaten since your husband has been here, it's not good for the baby to starve yourself you know"
"I know I just.......hang on a minute did you say baby?"
"Yes Mrs Cavill, your pregnant"
"What?"
"You didn't know?"
"No I didn't. How far along?"

"We aren't sure yet but you are having an ultrasound in a little while to check everything is okay"
"Oh god! Im pregnant......I'm preg.....what is Henry going to say"
"Okay, calm down before you pass out again"
"Sorry, it's just this was not planned at all"
"I understand but sometimes the ones that are t planned are the best surprises"
"Maybe...."
I smile weakly "can I go see Henry?"
"I can take you to him but you have to
Go in a wheelchair"
"Okay"

She wheels me to his room and as soon as he sees me, I see the rush of calm come over him. Until he sees the chair anyway.
"Rosie are you okay?"
"Im okay, just a little dehydrated and hungry"
He shakes his head "you should go home"
"Mum, dad could you give us a minute?"
I ask Marianne and Colin and they both nod, kiss us and leave the room.
"Rosie what's wrong?"
"They found something out when I passed out"
"What?"
"Henry......I'm pregnant"
"You are?"

I nod, he doesn't have any emotion on his face. Nothing, not a sign to how he is feeling.
"Your not happy are you?"
"Rosie....."
"God. I knew you wouldn't be. It's too soon and...."
I feel my head start to spin again and I wobble slightly.
"Woah. Hey. Come here"
I walk towards him and sit on the edge of the bed.
"If you don't want this Henry i understand but I can't give this baby up"
"I would never ask you to do that. Rosie, it's a shock. I didn't think we would be having a kid so soon but that doesn't mean I'm not happy. I love you, your my wife and I want that future with you"
"You do?"

"Of course I do. I want everything with you"
I smile and he gently pulls me closer to kiss me. Our tender moment is interrupted by a knock at the door, we shout come in and I see two police officers walk in.
"Mr and Mrs Cavill, it's good to see you both well. We have news regarding your sister"
"Okay?"
"We found her, I'm afraid she died Mrs Cavill, it looks like after she shot you Mr Cavill, she shot her self full of heroin and overdosed. She was alone so no one was able to get to her"
I don't even know what to say, she was my sister but she tried to kill me and nearly killed my husband. I don't even know if I'm supposed to grieve or not.

"Thank you officer for updating us"
"Of course Mr Cavill. I'll leave you be"
Henry takes my hand as I state onto space, I know he is waiting for me to say something, anything. But right now I don't know what to say, my sister is dead and I'm pregnant. This is not how I expected things to work out in my life, everything has just gotten so crazy and I don't know how I'm going to make it through all of this.