Rehearsal

Rosie POV

1 month later

We have been rehearsing for our show for a few weeks now, Kev and I really want to nail this and show everyone what we are capable off. It's hard work and sometimes I have the tendency to over work myself but I'm a perfectionist and so I need everything to be perfect and when things don't go the way I want I tend to loose it. My injury is aching a lot lately because of the hours I've been doing. Normally when I'm doing strictly I am made to rest but as this is our own show I'm pushing my self harder.

"Rosie you have to rest"
"No I'm fine" I say as I wipe the sweat from my forehead.
"No your not, your limping around. It's 9pm we have been here since 6am this morning. It's time to go home and your having a day or two off."
"No I'm not. We have to get this perfect"
"It will be but if you damage your leg again that will be it for your dancing career. Please roo"
I take a deep breath "just one more please"
Before Kevin can answer I hear a voice from
Behind me "no. It's time to go home Rosie"
I turn and see Henry standing there, he looks good in his grey sweats and T-shirt.
I look at Kevin and shake my head "you told on me?"

"I had too, Roo you only took a rest when Henry had food delivered for us and even then you ate so fast. I know you want this to be perfect and it will be but you need a rest please"
Henry walks towards me and sighs "he's right sweetheart. Come on"
"Fine" I groan and as I go to turn and walk to my stuff my leg gives out on me. I fall to the floor and I groan in agony.
"Rosie!!" Henry crouches down next to me and pushes my hair from my face.
"I'm okay. I just over did it. I need ice"
"I'm taking you home and we can do an ice bath okay?"
"Okay"

He picks me up and carries me to the car, gently placing me inside. Kevin puts all my bags in the bag and I hear them talking but I can't tell what is being said. Kevin comes round and kisses my cheek making me promise to rest. When Henry gets into the car he looks angry. He doesn't say anything, he just drives. I stay quiet and hope to god he is okay.
As we pull up outside Henry's home, I sigh "I could have just gone to my house"
"Why?"
"Cuz your obviously pissed at me"
"Of course I am Rosie, your pushing yourself too hard"

"Henry...."
"No. Your having the next two days to rest. Kevin has already said he doesn't want to see you in that studio. You need to take care of yourself."
"I just...."
"You want everything perfect I know. Put no show is worth damaging yourself beyond repair"
I nod and open my car door before hoping out and making my way to his door.
"Rosie wait!" He runs up to me and offers me his arm, I take it and he opens the door to allow me in.
"I'm just going to change"
"Do you need help?"

I shake my head and walk off without another word. I know he is right but this show is so important to me. It's the first time me and Kevin have done anything like this and I want to prove to everyone out there that we can do this. That this show is going to be successful and wonderful. As I'm sat on the edge of the tub filling it with cold water, I hear a knock.
"Come in"
Henry walks in and places a couple of bags of ice inside the water.
"That should be cold enough"
"Thanks"
He walks over to me and places his hands on my waist. He cups my cheek and kisses me gently.
"You know I just worry about you okay"
"I know. I'm sorry"
"Don't be. Your passion for dance is one of the many reasons I adore you"

I can't help but giggle "one? So there is more?"
"Many many more, but right now you need to get your cute butt in that bath and ice that leg"
"Yes sir"
"Mmmmm" he kisses me again "I could get used to that"
I laugh "no chance mr Cavill"