Forward

Rosie POV

Henry was right, within 24 hours those pictures were all over the media, luckily it was very easy to see the woman throwing her self at Henry who was looking very scared. The media were actually being very kind to him, which was nice to see for a change. Henry comes back in 2 days and I know he has stuff planned for my birthday but we also decided to go public with our relationship. So we've been trying to figure out what to say and how to say it.

I don't have a following like Henry but I do have some amazing loyal fans who continue to support me on strictly and continue to follow my career. I have met some amazing people and I'm hoping they will all be happy for me. When the news about my accident came out, my manager was sent so many amazing cards and flowers and gifts for me, all wishing me well and a speedy recovery. I went on to Instagram and did a little video just to tell them all how much I appreciate them and how grateful I am for there amazing kindness.

I am scared to go public with Henry, he is a huge star and I know there will probably be a lot of fans out there who aren't happy he is in a relationship. I will probably get a lot of hate and there won't always be nice comments but Henry is so worth it, I would happily take it all on for him. Today Marianne and Colin are popping round, I have my physical therapy and then they are bringing lunch. I told them they didn't have too but they insisted. Joshua who is my physio has me doing some pretty intense workouts.

As much as I complain he knows I can do it and he knows how far he can push me. He is doing a great job and I'm already feeling so much better.
"You'll be dancing again in no time Ro"
"I hope so Josh, I miss it so much"
"Honestly I think a few more sessions and it might be a good idea to start trying out small things again. Nothing crazy just little bits"
"Okay. Thank you again"
"Anytime. I will see you next week okay?"
"See ya Josh"
He makes his way out as Marianne and Colin are pulling up.

"Hi sweetheart"
"Hey guys, how are you?"
"We are good. Was that your physical therapist?"
"Yeah that's Josh"
"He's kinda cute"
"Marianne. You are a married woman"
She laughs "so I can look. And I told you call me mum"
"Right sorry. Come on in, I'll make us a drink"
"No don't be silly honey, you go shower and change and I'll sort a drink and food"
"You sure?"
She kisses my cheek and hugs me close "go on"
"Thank you mum"
"Your welcome honey"

I walk off to the bedroom and freshen up, I change into Henry's jumper and tracksuit bottoms and make my way back to the kitchen. Marianne has placed a whole buffet out and I can't help but laugh.
"She still thinks she is feeding an army" Colin chuckles as he kisses my cheek.
"It looks so good mum"
"I'm glad you like now please eat"
I grab a plate and start to grab a little of everything. As I'm just about to start eating the door bell goes and I groan.
"I'll be back in a second"

I walk over and open the door, the sight in front of me is something I never thought id see.
"Rosie"
"Mum, dad. What are you doing here?"