Leaving

Rosie POV

"You have to go" I say as Henry holds me close
"I know but I don't want to leave you"
"I don't want you to leave me either but I have my physical therapy and you have to finish filming Henry, you've already taken a lot of time off for me so you have to go"
He groans and buries his head into my neck, I can't help but giggle "I'll be here when you get and then we have a wedding to plan"
I feel him smile and he places a gentle kiss on my neck.

"I'm so excited to start planning with you"
"Me too handsome, now you have to leave otherwise you'll miss your plane"
"Fine" he pulls away and grabs his bags before turn back to me and kissing me deeply.
"I will call you once I land okay"
"Okay. I love you and be safe"
"I love you too and I'll be home in 2 weeks okay"
I nod and he kisses me again "please don't hurt yourself while I'm away. I couldn't handle it"
"I won't I promise"
He kisses me again and finally walks towards his driver and car. He turns before getting in and blows me another kiss. I wave goodbye and head back into the house.

Henry would be away for 2 weeks, so I want to sort the house so my things are finally out of boxes. I have officially moved all my stuff in, my place is on the market and now I just need to find a place for everything. Henry said I could do whatever I wanted and that there was a spare room, he thinks would make a good rehearsal space for me when I'm back dancing. So I want to check it all out and see what I need to get. I know he has asked his mum and dad to check in on me over the next 2 weeks so they have agreed to help me out too. But today I get the whole day to my self.

I've been engaged to Henry for a week now and it still feels so weird. But every time I look down at my ring, I smile because I have finally found someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

1 week later

"Rosie, I need to talk to you"
"Okay? What's wrong?"
"I went out tonight and something happened"
Oh god did he cheat on me. No he wouldn't right.
"What?"
"A fan came up to me and asked for a photo so I said yes. She was pretty drunk and she.......she kissed me Rosie. But I swear to you I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away and my security team ushered me into the car. But I know there's going to be pictures and stories and I....."
I can't help but giggle at his ranting "why are you laughing?"
"Henry it's okay. I believe you"
"You do?"

"Yes of course. I trust you and if you say you didn't kiss back then I believe you. I want to find this girl and kick her ass but other then that it's okay"
He chuckles "I just wanted to be honest with you before you saw the photos"
"I appreciate that Henry I do. It's okay"
He sighs "god I miss you"
"I miss you too, so much. Only a week to go"
He nods "it can't come quick enough. It's your birthday when I get back"
"I know, I don't usually celebrate it"
"Well we are this year, I've already planned it out"

"You don't need to do that Henry"
"Yes I do. Your my fiancé and I love you"
"That sounds good"
"It does doesn't it. Look I was thinking, maybe it might be a good idea to come out about us. Tell everyone we are engaged"
"Really?"
"Yeah. Only if your comfortable enough to do so. I don't want to push you but I don't want to hide it anymore"
I smile "that sounds perfect, we can figure it out when you get back"
"Okay. Well I've got to go. I love you and I'll see you soon"
"I love you too"