Whale

6 months later

Henry POV

"Honey are you okay?"
I ask Rosie as she stomps around the house, she looks like she is trying to find something but I'm not sure what.
"Rosie?"
She looks over at me and shakes her head "what's up?"
"I don't know, I feel restless. I look like a whale and I'm bored and I'm hot and I don't know what to do with myself"
"I thought you were going to Kevs rehearsal today, to help him out"
"I was but I didn't feel well"

"Rosie what's going on? You've been cooped up in the house for months"
"I'm scared"
"Scared of what?"
"Of people finding out"
"About the pregnancy?"
She nods "why?"
"Cuz we've only been together a year and a half Henry, we are already married and having a baby. People are going to think I tricked you into all this"
"No they won't, and if they do screw em. We both know it's not true"

She sighs and rubs her stomach "is she kicking?"
"You don't know it's going to be a she and yes she is currently playing football with my organs"
I walk over to her and kneel down, lifting her top and placing my hand on her beautiful swollen stomach.
"Hi baby girl, stop beating mummy up okay. She needs her strength and your not making it easy for her"
Every time I speak with the baby, she seems to calm down. I don't know why but I'm so sure it's going to be a girl, Rosie didn't want to find out so we chose not too. But I just have this feeling.

"Why don't we go for a small walk with kal?"
Kal is our dog, we got him a few months ago and he amazing. He is so protective over Rosie and I love having him around when I'm not here.
"Okay"
I whistle and kal comes running, I grab his lead and harness and we make our way out the door. I can see Rosie looking around, she is so nervous and I don't know what to do to help her.
"Rosie it's okay"
"I know I'm sorry. I'm just a little anxious that's all"
"That's understandable with everything that's happened"
She nods "I just hate feeling like this"
"I know sweetheart"
I kiss her head and wrap my arm around her.

As we turn the corner, I see Rosie's parents walking towards us. I know Rosie sees them because she tenses next to me.
"It's okay, let's just walk past them okay"
She nods and I hold her close, I see her parents recognise us and they seem to slow down.
"Hello Rosie"
Rosie looks at me and I see the fear on her eyes.
"I think it would be best for you to leave us alone"
Her dad steps closer and I feel Rosie flinch in my arms. "I wanted to apologise, I know it doesn't mean much but what Katie did was not okay and I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I don't need to forgive you to forget you. Your not worth my worry or my time. You have missed out on my life, my wedding and now my child. I never want to see you again"
I see tears come to her fathers eyes, her mother not saying a word behind him.
"I understand. For what it's worth, you deserve this happiness and I'm sorry we didn't give you more love and kindness. I am so proud of you, for the woman you are. And congratulations I know your going to be an amazing mother"
With that being said they walk away and I take Rosie over to the bench. Kal sits down next to her and she takes a deep breath.
"Are you okay?"
She nods and looks up at me "I'm okay"