Maybe

Henry POV

I walk out to the gardens to find Rosie, she disappeared after my dads speech and I just wanted to make she was okay. As I walk out I see her standing by the small balcony looking out to the beautiful flowers in front of her.
"Hey"
"Hi" she replies barley above a whisper.
"You okay?"
She nods but refused to turn to me, I place my hand on her shoulder and she gently turns. I notice the tears straight away. I turn her to me fully and cup her cheeks "what's wrong!"
She shakes her head "nothing"
"Rosie come on, talk to me"

"Your dad really loves you mum"
"Yeah he does, more then anything in this world. Why is that making you cry?"
"I didn't grow up with parents who were madly in love and I feel like because I don't really have a role model for what true love is, I'm never going to be able to find it" she takes a deep breath "my relationships have been......let's just say hard and I just feel like I'm destined to be alone"
"That's not true Rosie the right guy is out there for you"
She pulls away from me "I don't think he is Henry, maybe I'm just too damaged to find love"
I place my hands back on her cheeks and make sure she is looking right at me.

"You are not damaged, since the moment I met you all I have ever thought about you is how sweet, kind and caring you are. You put everyone before yourself, you are always there whenever someone needs you. Your amazing, your wonderful and beautiful and any man would be more then lucky to have you in there lives"
I see more tears fall and I slowly wipe them away, she leans into my touch before leaning up and placing a soft kiss on my lips. I'm completely in shock and was not expecting it, I realise when she pulls away I didn't kiss her back. I see the hurt on her face and she pulls away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.....I'm sorry"
She rushes off before I can say anything, why am I such an idiot. I wasn't expecting her to kiss me, I know lately I have been thinking about her more and more but I didn't really understand why and now I've hurt her more. I quickly head on inside and try to find her hoping I can fix this, as I look around I see my sister in law walking towards me. Before I can ask she smacks me on my arm.
"Ouch!"
"Your an idiot do you know that"
I sigh and realise Rosie must have told her "I know okay. I was just shocked I wasn't expecting it"
"Henry since the moment you met Rosie there has been this unspoken thing between you. She makes you smile and laugh more then anyone I have known. You two are meant for each other and you know it"

I smile and kiss her cheek "she went home."
"Thank you"
I rush to my car and drive as fast as I can without putting my self in danger to get to her house. As I pull up I notice her car so I know she is home. I rush to door and knock, as she opens it. I see her eyes are red and puffy, she's obviously been crying a lot.
"Henry what...."
Before she finish I cup her face and bring her lips to mine, I feel her hesitate at first but soon melts into me, placing her hands around my neck. The kiss is passionate and powerful, I step closer to her, lifting her up, she wraps her legs around my waist and moans into the kiss. Without thinking I walk her back to her room and shut the door behind us.