Handsome

Henry POV

"Henry wake up" I groan and slowly open my eyes, I see my mum standing before me.
"Wake up my sweet boy, the hospital called" I shoot up and I grab my shoes.
"What's happened? Is she okay?"
"Henry...."
"What?"
"Go to the hospital"
I nod and rush out of the house and into the car, driving to the hospital, I rush inside. I see doctor peters and a man and woman outside of Rosie's room.
"Dr Peters what's going on?"
"These are Rosie's parents"

"No. No. You said 30 days it's been 29"
"Mr Cavill....."
"I won't let you do this. She is my world do you understand that. You don't know her or even love her but I do. I love her with my whole heart and soul. Please I'm begging you.....don't do this"
"Mr Cavill please...."
"Stop mr Cavilling me....."
I see Collette standing inside the room, tears running down her face.
"Collette....."
"Come here Henry"

I walk towards her and as I turn, I see the most beautiful woman sitting up in the bed. She turns to look at me, tears falling down her cheeks and she smiles.
"Hi handsome"
"Hi..." I rush towards her, cupping her cheeks and kissing her. Leaning my forehead against hers, breathing in her scent again.
"Is this real?"
She giggles "this is real baby. I'm here"
"Oh god! Rosie.....I love you so much" I kiss her again and again "I thought I lost you"
"You didn't. I'm here Henry"

She wraps her arms around me and holds me close, without realising I start to sob, I hold onto her as if she is going to run away. She soothes me, rubbing her hand up and down my back and whispering in my ear that it's okay. I can't believe it, she is actually awake, she's here and she's mine. I pull away, cupping her cheeks again, kissing her once more. I see her eyes flick behind me, as I turn I see her parents standing at the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing here?" She asks them as her mother wipes away a tear.
"We are your next of kin Rosie. We were called after your accident"
"Right. Well I'm fine so you can go"
"Rosie please....."
"No. You can't suddenly show up again and expect me to let you in. Please leave"
I could tell she was getting upset so I stand and hold her hand.
"You heard her. Leave"
They turn to look at me and then look at Rosie again before nodding and leaving the room.

I hear Rosie break down at the side of me, I climb onto the bed carefully and hold her close.
"It's okay sweetheart I have you"
"I love you Henry"
"I love you too Rosie, so much"
I kiss her head and continue to hold her while she cry's. Eventually the crying wears her out and she falls asleep curled into my side. Collette comes in to check on her and she smiled widely at me.
"She came back"
I smile "she came back"
She winks at me and walks out of the room, leaving me with the only woman I have ever truly loved.