Thank you

Rosie POV

After Marianne and Colin left I went straight up to bed, I changed into Henry's T-shirt and snuggled up under the covers. I tried not to but I couldn't help but cry, I always knew my parents did like me or love me as much as my siblings but for my mum to stand there and tell me she never wanted me and she wished she never had me, that hurts me so much. I've gone through my life always believing I didn't deserve happiness or love because of my parents. My relationships have always been with men who haven't shown me love and have controlled me and my every move.

I hear Henry come into the room and I try to quiet my sobs, I don't want him to know how broken they have left me. If he sees he might change his mind about me and if I lose Henry I don't think I would survive.
"Rosie?"
I try to take a deep breath so I can answer him but it doesn't work. He walks over to me, crouching down and moving the blanket away from my face. As soon as he sees me, he gets a sadness wash over him, he gently lifts the covers and slides in next to me, holding me close and whispering soothing things into my ear.

"Sweetheart, you have to block out anything they say. They don't care about you"
"I'm so sorry Henry"
He lifts my chin and he looks me in the eye, "why are you sorry?"
"For my parents....coming here....causing drama......I'm just so sorry"
"You have nothing to be sorry about, you are not to blame for your parents actions"
"But if......I was...."
"No Rosie" he cups my face and makes me look directly into his eyes. "You are perfect the way you are and if they can't see that then that's on them not you"

I let more tears fall as I pull him close and kiss him like I'm scared to loose him. As I pull away he smiles "thank you"
"For what?"
"For always being here when I need you the most, I was so happy to see you, I just instantly felt safer and I knew you would protect me no matter what"
"Always. I will always be there to keep you safe Rosie, after you accident I promise that if you would come back to me then I would never let you get hurt again"

"I love you and I can't wait to marry you, can't we just do it. No fuss. No muss just us, your family and Kevin and just do it"
"You would want that?"
I nod "I just want to be your wife"
He smiles and kisses me softly "whatever way you want to do this I'm happy to do it, I want you as my wife and that's all that matters to me"
"Really?"
"Yes. I love you so much"
"Okay, can we start planning tomorrow?"
"Of course we can sweetheart"

I can't help but smile, I pull myself up and straddle his lap. His hands on my waist, stroking his thumb back forth under his T-shirt.
"You look really good in my clothes"
"Mmmmm"
"But" he whispers "you look even better without them"
I can't help but moan a little, he gently pulls my shirt off and I wrap myself around him. Grinding down on his lap making him groan. He turns us around and hovers over the top of me.
"God I love you so much"
"I love you too. Now kiss me and make me forget please"
"Anything for you baby"

And he does, he makes me forget again and again and again.