Come with me

Rosie POV

"Wow" I say breathlessly
"Yeah....wow!" He turns to look at me and smiles.
"I really am sorry Rosie, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just missed you so much"
"I know, I missed you too Henry, it's not going to be easy for me either when your away filming, knowing your kissing someone who isn't me or doing sex scenes with that person. But we have to trust each other right?"
He nods "of course. I do trust you Rosie, I trust you more then I have ever trusted anyone"
"Me too Henry, being with you is like nothing I have ever had before"

He cups my cheeks and kisses me softly "I love you so much"
"I love you too"
He pulls me close and wraps me in his arms, kissing my head. I run my hand up and down his bare back. Caressing every muscle.
"We better get going, we gotta meet everyone for dinner soon"
He groans "can't we just go back to the hotel, and carry on" he starts to kiss my neck and I can't help but moan slightly.
"Henry......we can't"
"We can......"
I pull away slightly and cup his cheeks "I promise after dinner we will go back to the hotel and you can have your way with me all over again"

"Fine" he groans which makes me giggle. We get up and get dressed. One last kiss and we leave for our hotel, Henry is staying in my room
Because it just made sense. When we get there we quickly shower and dress for dinner. We meet everyone at the restaurant and his mum and dad hug me close.
"Did he apologise?" Marianne asks me
"Yeah he did. I understood we just missed each other so much"
"He really did, I've never seen him so down before"
She hugs me again and I look to see Henry staring at us both smiling.

We sit down and order our food, enjoying light conversations with everyone. I've missed them all so much and it's dawning on me quickly that Henry will be leaving soon and I'm going to be the one at home missing him. I feel Henry take my hand and squeezes it gently, I look to him and I see his silent question. I nod to reassure him I'm okay. We continue eating and talking and we have a wonderful evening, once food is finished Henry makes our excuses and we head back to room.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah....just thinking about stuff"
"What stuff?"
"You leaving when I'm back, we are going to have to be apart again and I don't know if I'm okay with that"
He walks towards me and places his hands on my waist, pulling me a little closer.
"Come with me"
"What?"
"Rosie, your right being without you has been hell and I don't think I can do that again. So come with me. I know you start strictly soon, but that's not for a couple of months right? So spend a couple of months with me on set. I love you and I want you there with me"

I smile, he really wants me to go with him. He really wants me.
"Okay" I whisper and I see his smile.
He wraps his arms around me and kisses me deeply, I moan into the kiss which makes him smirk.
"Round.....what now? 6?"
I can't help but laugh "Mr Cavill I do believe your going to be the death of me"
"And what a way to go"
He picks me up and walks me into the bathroom, turning on the shower and we do indeed go for another round of the most amazing sex I ever had.