Push

Rosie POV

"That's it baby one more push, you can do this"
"Shut up Henry"
He chuckles "yes sweetheart"
With one more big push, our baby is born.
"Congratulations guys it's a girl"
I look up at Henry and he is smirking proudly, "alright Mr know it all" i giggles as the nurse places our beautiful daughter in my arms.
"Oh god Henry she is perfect"
"She really is sweetheart"
We looked down at her in awe, she was the perfect mix of myself and Henry and I couldn't be happier.

"What's baby girls name?"
I look up at Henry and he smiles "her name is Georgia Marianne Cavill"
"What a beautiful name. Congratulations"
After I get cleaned up and everyone leaves the room, it's just me, Henry and Georgia. We are all on the bed, Henry and I just staring at her.
"God she is so beautiful"
"She really is" I say as I place my head on Henry's arm. He is cradling her so closely and he hasn't taken his eyes off of her.

"Why don't you rest while she is sleeping"
I nod and yawn "I think that's a good idea"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I snuggle down and close my eyes, tiredness and exhaustion hitting hard as I settle in, feeling more then happy at finally having the family I always wanted.

Henry POV

2 year later

"Come on princess, we gotta go"
"No dada"
"Yes dada, come on. We gotta go see mama"
"Mama!!!" My little princess squeals.
Rosie is performing on strictly tonight in the final and she wanted to make sure me and Georgia where there, I've been trying to get my 2 year old dressed for the past hour but she just wants to play.
"Please baby. We have to go"
Eventually I get her in her clothes and we head out to the studio. I'm so proud of Rosie, after having Georgia, she gave herself time to heal and then went back to training herself up again.

It took a lot of hard work and dedication but she did it, I took some time off from working so I could be there for Georgia and see her first everything, they are times I am so grateful I got to witness. Rosie has worked so hard for this season of strictly and I really hope she wins that trophy tonight. We pull up to the studio and get escorted inside, they take us straight to see Rosie and as we turn Georgia sees her mum and shouts for her.
"Mama!!!!"
Rosie turns and smiles as she bends down to catch her little sunshine.

"Hi baby girl"
I walk up to Rosie and she smiles at me too "hi my handsome husband"
"Hello my gorgeous wife"
"Kevey"
I turn and see Georgia with her hands out to Kevin who had just walked around the corner. He takes her and she giggles as he tickles her belly.
They have an amazing bond and it's been adorable to see how close they are.
"How you feeling?"
"Nervous, but good"
"Where's Danny?"
"He's just get glittered up"

I laugh and she leans up to kiss me softly "I've missed you today"
"I missed you too. Mum is having Georgia tonight so I thought maybe we could celebrate"
I smirk at her and she smirks back "I think we can do that. Maybe start on that second baby"
"Mmmmm sounds amazing to me"
After a few more minutes we are shown to our seats and we wait for Rosie to come out and dance. When she is announced, Georgia goes crazy next to me, she is her mummy's biggest fan.

After all the dances, they are finally going to announce the winner "the winners off the Strictly come dancing are..........."
We wait and wait until finally we hear "Rosie and Danny"
The whole room erupts and Georgia starts jumping up and down on the chair next to me. Once they have spoken with Rosie, I see Georgia run out to her mum. She scoops her up and I make my way over too. Everyone is dancing around us and I hold my world in my arms.
"I love you so much Rosie Cavill"
"I love you too Henry"
She kisses me again softly and I thank god I came home that year and I thank god I met this perfect woman.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and our family, I do know it's going to epic.