Next

Rosie POV

My breathing is everywhere, I'm sweating and I can't feel my legs, looking to my side seeing Henry's breathing just as haywire as mine. He looks at me and smiles and I can't help but smile back.
"Wow" he says as he roles to his side, placing a hand on my stomach.
"Yeah....wow"
"I wasn't expecting that"
I can't help but giggle "me either"
His hand moves from my stomach to my face, running his thumb across my cheek bone.
"I'm sorry for upsetting you, I never meant to. I was just in shock"
"It's okay. I thought you didn't.....like me like that I guess"

"Can I be honest?"
I nod and he smiles "I didn't know what I felt for you, you were someone new who came into my life who made me smile and who I loved being around. When I wasn't around you I wanted to be. Your the first person I think off and I guess I was scared to admit that maybe I liked you more then just a friend"
"I understand I felt like that too. It's just when you were telling me how amazing I am, I just couldn't help myself"
"It was all true you know. Every word I said"
"Thank you"
"You don't have to thank me. I wish you could see how amazing you are"

I smile leaning over to kiss him when his phone starts ringing. He groans and reaches for it showing me it's his mum. I can't help but giggle
"Hello" he says as he answers.
"Where are you?"
"Just helping Rosie with something, we will be back in half an hour" he winks at me and I have to stifle another laugh.
"Ok Ma love ya" he hangs up and pulls me closer.
"We have half an hour"
"We do?"
"Mmmmmm I think we could get a lot done in half an hour"
"I think so too"

He growls and pulls my lips to his, this kiss is filled with fire and passion. Pulling me on top of him, I feel him hardening underneath. Round 2 here we go.

Henry POV

We finally manage to prize our selves out of bed, I look over and see Rosie touching up her make up and I can't help but smile. She's beautiful and I never saw this coming but I'm loving every minute of it.
"Ready?" She asks as she grabs her bag.
"Yeah let's go"
I take her hand in mine and we head to my car, I smile as we climb inside and I take her hand again in mine.

"What are we saying to everyone?" I ask and she furrows her brows.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, we just had some pretty amazing and mind blowing sex. So.....does this mean we are dating?"
She laughs "to date don't you have to you know go out on a date"
I can't help but laugh too "good point. So Miss Rosie will you let me take you out on a date?"
She smiles "I think I can do that"
"I'm so glad you can"
"For now let's just keep this between us, let's figure it out just me and you and then we can tell everyone later"

"Sounds perfect to me"
"Henry this date. Can it be at yours? I don't want to risk getting photographed and having rumours around everywhere"
"Of course. Whatever your comfortable with babe"
"Babe?"
"Yeah, wanted to try it out and I kind hate it"
She nods "me too"
We talk and laugh the whole way back to the party, we make our way back inside and no body really pays much attention or asks many questions. I do see my sister in law staring at me and I know she is going to want answers so I guess that will be one conversation I need to have.