Decisions

Henry POV

"Good morning Collette"
"Good morning Henry, are those for our girl?"
"They are, it's the least I can do"
"Well she deserves them"
"She really does"
"Go ahead honey, take as much time as you need"
I nod and walk into the room, I open up the blinds and place the flowers in a fresh vase.
"Morning sweetheart, the sun is shining again and I bought you some more lilies, I hope they brighten the room up for you. How are today baby?"
I walk towards the bed and push back her hair, kissing her forehead and taking her hand.

"Rosie" I sigh "it's been 27 days since your accident and you still haven't opened those beautiful eyes of yours. I need you to open those eyes baby. Because if you don't in 3 days the doctors will call your parents and they will make a decision that will break my heart. So Im begging you princess, please open your eyes and show me your beautiful smile. Don't leave me. If I could breathe for you I would, Rosie you have to come back to me"
When I got the call about Rosie's accident, I dropped everything and flew home. She was rushed to surgery as soon as she arrived at the hospital and she has been in a coma ever since.

She has a tube that is helping her breathe and her brain activity is not improving. I barley recognised her when I got here, she was bruised and swollen and cut and there wasn't a Damn thing I could do. Last week I was told 30 days is the usual amount of time they will give a patient to wake up or show any sign of improvement if they do not then there next of kin will make a decision on how to proceed, which usually means turning off the machines and letting them go. Unfortunately despite there differences Rosie's parents are her next of kin and I have no say in what happens to her.

So if she doesn't wake up in the next 3 days, I'm going to loose her forever. My family have been here every step of the way, supporting me and her. Her parents can't even be bothered to travel here, to see her. They call the hospital once a week for updates and that's all. I've tried speaking with the doctors explaining it's not what Rosie would want but as I'm not her husband or next of kin I can't do anything.

Kevin pops by from time to time, bringing her flowers from the cast of strictly, he passes his love and thoughts on to us from all of them. The show had to carry on without Rosie, but Kevin couldn't bring himself to dance without her. Every Saturday they have dedicated the show to her and wished her a full recovery. I made it very clear to my agent and managers that I would
Not be leaving Rosie's side until she was awake. I believe she will wake up, I have to believe that. I've only just found her and I can't loose her now.

I love her so much and I want a future with her, she is strong and I know she will come out on the other side of this. She has too, not just for me but for the family she has created. Everyone loves her and she loves all of them. So I pray to god that she will wake and prove all of these doctors wrong