Yu Meiqiang cheered up: "I know a deputy manager of a bank. I greeted him the day Gou Rixin had an accident. At that time, Da Luo called and asked Gou Rixin to come from the Northeast. Come over here. I know they don't trust me, so I want to call the old lady over to take care of Gou Rixin, and look at me by the way. I am not convinced, and I am afraid that the old lady will count the money with me. So I want to get all the money first Li. I really didn't think about it that much-"

Yu Mei looked at Police Officer Yao with snot and tears: "Comrade police, you must trust me. I don't know what happened, but I just had a twitch at the time. It's all because of that Xiong Zheng, who kept talking to me every day. I broke up with Gou Rixin and was with him. He even said he was willing to support me. I was confused. Comrade policeman, I didn't move a penny of the million. Can you please forgive me for a while because of this matter? "

The female police officer who recorded the statement with Officer Yao couldn't take it anymore: "Did you not move a penny? I don't think you have a chance to move. Let me tell you, your criminal act of absconding with a huge sum of money is already an established fact Don't hold superfluous illusions, be frank and be lenient, confess honestly, and strive for leniency."

"Okay, okay, okay, I will fight for it." Yu Mei's crying eyes were all stained, and she nodded repeatedly: "What do you want to ask?, I will definitely explain."

Outside the interrogation room, Tao Mu first called Da Luo and asked him to come over to withdraw the money. The police have already helped to count the big bag of money. A full 1.26 million. In addition to Gou Rixin's insurance money, there are hundreds of thousands accumulated by Yu Mei herself. She was really going to take the money and run away. Because he believed Xiong Zheng's sweet words, he was going to let Xiong Zheng run away with him.

But he didn't expect that Xiong Zheng had just replaced Gou Rixin to get the second male role, and he was still dreaming that he could become famous overnight with this movie. How could it be possible to be far away from a woman like Yu Mei as Wang Ming just because of a mere one million?

As a result, Xiong Zheng agreed on the surface and reported her later.

"Or good people get good rewards!" An old policeman said with emotion: "This is the early discovery, Yu Mei has not had time to run out of Town H. If she really ran away with the money, we will be able to catch her , It's not certain whether the money can be recovered at that time."

This kind of thing is actually very common. The criminals abducted the money, and the victim rushed to the police. In the end, the criminals were caught, but the money was still gone. If something like this happens, the police can't do anything about it.

Tao Mu and the others nodded. They also believed in the saying that good people are rewarded - if Gou Rixin hadn't helped investigate the case of Yun Duo and the others being kidnapped, they wouldn't have known Qin Miaoru and the others. Without knowing this group of people, when Yu Mei absconded with the money, even if Zhang Fei met Yu Mei by accident, he would not tell Gou Rixin. So in the final analysis, it is true that good people are rewarded.

Xiong Zheng, who was sitting on the side and being interrogated, asked for credit with a shy face: "Comrade policeman, is this also credit for my timely reporting?"