Most of Tao Mu's money is in the international crude oil market, and Li Xiaoheng knows this better than anyone else. And for the scale of cooperation between the two of them, which cost tens of millions of dollars, borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars is not considered a loan at all.

On the other end of the phone, Li Xiaoheng could of course understand the social meaning of Tao Mu's words of gratitude. He was a little bit lost, but he cheered up and said: "When I was studying at Stanford, I also met some medical students and professors. If you need it, I can help you introduce international experts to perform surgery for your friend.

Tao Mu expressed his gratitude again, and immediately asked Li Xiaoheng what happened to the phone call just now: "Is there any problem with the international oil futures?" Make a regular call and want to communicate."

Tao Mu recalled that the time Li Xiaoheng called him was around ten o'clock in the evening, which was around ten o'clock in the morning when converted to country M time. At this point, it is estimated that Li Xiaoheng has just got off the plane, so there should be nothing wrong.

In fact, Li Xiaoheng is really fine. He just got off the plane and habitually called Tao Mu to report that he was safe. As a result, Tao Mu's phone shut down automatically because it ran out of power. This made Li Xiaohang a little worried, not knowing what happened to Tao Mu-fortunately, this is the year 2008, when the smartphone was just launched, and it will be ten years later. With Li Xiaohang's rich imagination, it is estimated that If you can't get through to Tao Mu's phone number, you will call the police as soon as possible.

Tao Mu smiled: "It's fine if there's nothing wrong. Then you can call me whenever you have something to do. After I return to Yanjing, I will buy a new phone. Make sure my mobile phone is unblocked for 24 hours. Today's situation will reappear."

Although Li Xiaoheng has actively stated that he has no important matters to discuss with Tao Mu. But as a competent partner, Tao Mu must review the mistakes he exposed in this matter. He should be thankful that Li Xiaohang didn't have any important business looking for him this time. If there was something important to do, he had to contact him, but he turned off his phone at a critical moment and couldn't find anyone. Then he failed too much as a partner.

This is a low-level mistake that will never be tolerated in the workplace.

Tao Mu didn't hide anything, and heartily reviewed his negligence to his partner. And I guarantee that I will never do it again in the future. The attitude was very sincere, and the posture was very humble, but Li Xiaoheng was also very depressed when he heard it.

From a business perspective, of course Li Xiaoheng admired Tao Mu's work attitude very much. In fact, Li Xiaoheng is a very strict person in official affairs. If this happened to any employee of Xiaoheng Capital, Li Xiaoheng would not say to fire the other party, but at least ask the other party to conduct a public review at the morning regular meeting and fine him one month's salary as a warning to others.

But when Tao Mu was replaced, Li Xiaoheng felt that Tao Mu was acting a little too unfamiliar. Although the two of them are partners, partners are not subordinates after all, and Tao Mu has absolutely no need to apologize to him for such a trivial matter. And besides being partners, they are also friends.

How can there be friends who will seriously conduct self-criticism because of such a trivial matter.

"If you are like this, I won't dare to call you casually in the future." Li Xiaoheng said with a smile on the other end of the phone: "I feel very guilty. You didn't mean it. Because my friend had an accident and I needed to catch the plane. And on the plane It's not allowed to turn on the phone."

"Call at will, call at will."

Tao Mu didn't realize at all that his relationship with Li Xiaoheng had risen from a "routine work report relationship" in just a few sentences. For "friends who call casually". Still immersed in the atmosphere created by Li Xiaohang, he tried his best to comfort him: "It was originally my fault. Before I got on the plane, I should have told you in advance. It will save you from not being able to find me when you call."

"At that time I also I'm on the plane. I can't get your call." Li Xiaoheng put the blame back on his back with a particularly upright and justifiable reason. That speed and efficiency left Tao Mu speechless.

The decoration style of H Town Police Station is similar to that of Yanjing Police Station. Officer Yao put Tao Mu's mobile phone into the socket next to his desk to charge it.

Tao Mu squatted under Police Officer Yao's desk, chatting back and forth with Li Xiaoheng for twenty minutes. When the phone was finally hung up, everyone, including Qin Miaoru and Officer Yao, felt a bit overwhelmed for no reason.

Taking advantage of this time, among the younger brothers who came with Qin Miaoru, a man with a shaved head, a green dragon tattoo on his back, and a big gold chain around his neck also explained the clues he knew in detail several times.

"You mean, you accidentally found Yu Mei appearing near Big Bear's rental house. Who is this Big Bear?"

"I don't know what this big bear's original name is. Everyone calls him that. He is also the group leader of H Town Film and Television City. He is similar to Gou Rixin. He is a mixed martial artist. And I heard that this big bear and Gou Rixin have a relationship. Conflict. It seems that two groups of people often compete for scenes together."

Qinglong Tattoo said here, and suddenly thought of something: "By the way, I heard from those people. It seems that after Gou Rixin's accident, the male number two who auditioned before him The role of the big bear was overtaken by this big bear."