"Hey, hey, hey, come back to me." Long Tian'ao was furious, and jumped up and scolded: "You are a dog! If you say you turn your back on it, you will turn your back on it. Okay, I won't let you apologize to me. Mobile phone number , just give me a mobile phone number. This is the head office, right?"

"Young Master Long, you are so polite." Tao Mu took out his mobile phone with warm eyebrows and a decent smile: "Can you tell me your mobile phone number?" Fuck, really Especially in the acting department. If you change your face, you will change your face.

Long Tian'ao complained fiercely in his heart, but he didn't dare to show it on his face, and quickly revealed his mobile phone number.

Tao Mu put it in his hand, and called Long Tian'ao with his backhand. Long Tian'ao saved it at the fastest speed, and couldn't help complaining: "You are too much. It's fine if you change your mobile phone number and don't tell me, but you even deleted my mobile phone number. Is there someone like you?"

"Tao Mu continued to smile warmly: "When I returned to Beijing, something happened to my phone and it was formatted." When necessary, Tao Mu can always tell just the right lie to make the situation less embarrassing.

Long Tian'ao snorted, it's no wonder I believe you! "Then what, let's have dinner together tonight?" Long Tian'ao discussed with Tao Mu unwillingly: "I can also invite people from Xia Xing Entertainment out, and let's discuss the specifics of getting the artist to register for a Feixun account. I really do."

"I don't have time." Tao Mu looked at Long Tian'ao apologetically, with an extremely sincere expression: "How about noon the day after tomorrow? It happens to be Monday. Let's meet at a coffee shop near your company?"

"Then forget it?" Long Tian'ao waved his hands hurriedly and shook his head. He was just looking for an excuse to have dinner with Tao Mu, so he didn't want to go to the company!

"Otherwise, I will take full responsibility for this matter, and I will definitely handle it properly for you. You can treat me to a meal sometime, and thank me." Long Tian'ao said, afraid that Tao Mu would procrastinate After a while and disappeared, he immediately added: "Just next week, you can choose any day."

"Okay." Tao Mu responded firmly. Think about the itinerary in your mind: "Then next Friday-"

"Tao Mu!" A voice came from across the street, interrupting Tao Mu's words.

Everyone looked at it in unison, and saw a handsome young man who looked like five people and six people got out of the car and walked up to Tao Mu: "I really didn't expect you to make such a big fight in Jingying. You are indeed the person I am optimistic about."

"Luo Yang?" Long Tian'ao frowned, and stood in front of Tao Mu very unhappy: "Why are you here?" "Does it have something to do with you?" Obviously, Luo Yang also hated Long Tian'ao. people. Hearing this, he said bluntly, "What's the matter with you?"

Long Tian'ao didn't want to tell Tao Mu's roommate that Luo Yang made things difficult for Tao Mu in H town. In case Tao Mu loses face. A brainstorm: "Of course it's my business. We are good friends. I still have his mobile phone number!"