“In the end, with a click, this big thunder exploded on my head. I’ll know it when I put it on the door and take a look at you! Lah! You said that I live in the same dormitory with a handsome guy like you who has inhuman effects, how can I live these four years? The pressure on me is simply too much for me. I have maintained the school grass for nearly twenty years My name, so let me explain it to me today. Is it easy for me? Shouldn’t I just go to college and become an actor? Why should I be hurt like this...”

Du Kang can perform a whole live stand-up comedy by himself . And this kid has never stopped talking since he entered the dormitory.

Wen Bao put a few words in with difficulty but did not get in. He could only touch his nose embarrassingly, interrupting Du Kang's words with his paws, wishing he could run up and cover Du Kang's mouth: "No, I said, I said buddy, can we talk again when we get to the restaurant? Are you hungry?"

"I'm hungry!" Unexpectedly, Du Kang pulled his hand and said confidently: "I'm so hungry. .Isn’t this a few words to divert attention. Otherwise, I would faint here on the spot, do you know that I’m hungry?”

Did you say that? The other three looked at each other, speechless. As expected, he has been nominated for Best Actor more than two slaps. He ran with him for seven or eight years without winning a single award. In a fit of rage, he switched to directing and made movies and won Best Director and Best Picture in one go. The show can also crush traffic fresh meat all the way, and set off a bloody storm in the entertainment industry. The famous director and variety show star!

This comedy logic, even if you refuse to accept it.

A natural joke! Hello!

"Hey, you said that if I fainted from hunger in the dormitory today, can the reporter give me a headline or something? Is my road to fame not so difficult?"

Standing there talking to himself, he laughed silly when it was over: "Didn't you say that you have to be famous as soon as possible! If I can be so famous once, even if I starve to death, I will be able to smile in Jiuquan."

Wen Baosheng patted his head unrequitedly, and looked up at the ceiling. Why did he come here to report with such a number one person! How come they are assigned to a dormitory! How can you spend four years in this university!

Due to Du Kang's excellent and extraordinary performance, the four roommates in 301 were very familiar with each other on the first day of reporting.

At noon, Wen Bao really pulled a large group of people to Wen Juxiang's newly opened branch near Jingying, and invited everyone to eat hot-boiled mutton.

The decoration of the store follows the characteristics of the old store in Yanjing. The old-style furniture made of huanghuali, the red lacquer carved hollow partitions, the tables and chairs of various colors are also old-style, and there are all kinds of palace lanterns hanging above the head. There are luthiers hired with high salaries sitting there in cheongsams and playing guzheng. The melodious sound of silk, bamboo and qin, Wen Bao introduced to everyone proudly: "...sometimes, old artists will be invited to sing Kyoto drums or cross talk for everyone, which is very lively." Wen Bao said, pulling everyone together.

When you get to the bar, you have to take pictures: "You will all be big stars and movie kings in the future. My dad specially told me that when you invite you to dinner, you must take pictures as a souvenir. And you must leave your autographs. When you become popular, this The store is pointing to your reputation to promote it."