30| My Hand Over Her Heart

Day one in Big Sur was so much fun. After the sun set, Wes and I decided to go get smoothie bowls for dinner, and walk along the beach. 

Wesley's words continue to stick with me throughout our relationship and I can't help but okay then through my mind every second of the day.

I will wait for you all summer and every summer after, if I have to.

I don't care if you have no problems, or 100 problems, I want all of you.

I'm All in, I've been all in.

Wes taught me the meaning of what it's like to feel loved, and it's so beautiful knowing the only way he wants to be thanked, is for me to give the love in return.

I wake up to the sun rising and an empty bed. I call out Wesley's name and when I don't get a response, I spot a note on the bed side table.

Be back in five :)
wes <3

I smile and grab my phone case slipping the small note along with the other one he wrote for me back in May.

Texts from Noah, Elle, Easton and TJ flood my phone and I see that they made a group chat with all six of us.

Everyone + Easton

Noah :) : HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN DOLL

Elle <3 : Happy birthday!! SAD UR NOT HERE:(

Easton : Who the hell made the group chat name?

TJ : happy birthday kenna!

Elle <3 : send us so much pics!! miss you so much

Noah :) : don't send us all of the pics if you know what I mean ;)

TJ : ew gross but he's right.

Elle <3 : retweet ^^

Easton : whoever made the group chat name is about to get hoe-down throw-downed once i see them.

Me: THANK YOU GUYS. miss you so much and I'm pretty sure TJ made it LOL.

Easton : Makes sense. I'm going back to sleep. Happy birthday little sis.

I giggle and plug my phone back in when I hear the door unlock and see Wes on the other side of the door as he opens it.

I burst to my feet and rush towards jumping into his embrace.

"Happy birthday wife" Wes says whispering into my ear. I smile wider and sink my face further into his chest.

Knowing Wes, I figured he has a million things planned for today so I immediately start getting ready.

"Guess what I'm going to wear." I say opening my suitcase and looking up at Wes.

"Hmm. Prob one of my shirts and nike shorts." He replies with that stupid smirk. I roll my eyes because that's exactly what I had planned.

I grab my bag to get ready and head into the bathroom, Wes following right behind me.

"What was the point in even bringing your suitcase?" Wes asks leaning against the door frame of the bathroom while I curl my hair.