13| Butterflies

I wake up laying in Wesley's lap and see Sierra still asleep in the hospital bed. The clock above the window reads 11:24 pm, I don't even remember falling asleep to be honest.

I look over my shoulder seeing Wes right away, his eyes moving from his mom to me.

"Hi, Kenny." Wes whispers. I remove myself from him and he grabs our phones nodding his head towards the door signaling for us to leave.

"I have so much energy I could go cliff jumping right now." I admit whisper yelling while we walk through the hallways back towards the main entrance.

"Oh yeah?" Wes does the stupid smirk he always wears but drops the conversation. We finally arrive in the parking lot but before Wes gets to the truck I snatch the keys from his hand and sprint to the drivers side.

"Hop in lover boy!" I yell standing halfway out the truck balancing on the side steps. I press my hand on the horn when Wes starts slows his steps down purposefully, which makes him turn his slow walk into a sprint.

He grabs me by my waist spinning me off the truck laughing.

"My truck, my rules." Wes murmurs into my ear with that damn smirk again. I let out a small giggle as he sits me in on the passenger side buckling me in.

20 minutes later, Wesley pulls the truck into the driveway and opens my door for me. He holds out his hand for me but I just look at him and let out a playful laugh refusing to take his hand. I can tell by the look on Wesley's face he knows I'm trying to mess with him.

Before I can dodge him he scoops me up with his left arm tossing me over his shoulder and grabs the bags out of the back of his truck.

"Wes how are- you even- carrying me and all- of my stuff right- now." I respond laughing so hard that I can barely even talk.

"My warm up weight is double what you weigh, Ken shut up." Wes replies chuckling.

I pull my phone out of my back pocket and take a picture, posting it on my snapchat story. "princess treatment only ;)"

Elle immediately swipes up, HOT SURFER BOY WITH HOT SURFER BOY TRUCK YESS

I heart her message and put my phone back in my pocket. Wes carries me through the house all the way up to his room. From what I can see the house is super homey, family pictures covering the walls and I cant help but smile at baby Wes.

Wes lays me on his bed and I pull his shirt taking him with me. I'm on my back while Wes is hovering over me his arms keeping him up but he's inches from my face.

"I really want to kiss you right now." I say, so quietly, I'm surprised he even hears me.

Wes just smiles and lowers his hands so our lips meet. I've kissed boys before but it feels so different with Wes. Like every time his skin touches mine butterflies overfill in my stomach.

Wes rolls me over and now I'm on top of him straddling his waist. He deepens the kiss and my body melts even more to his touch. His hand rubs up and down my back pulling at the hem of my T shirt which makes me immediately pull back.

"Wes I-"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Please don't be mad I'm just scared and-"

"Come here Kenny." Wes pulls me back into him wrapping his arms around my back. I hold him so tightly scared that if I loosen my grip just a tiny bit, he might slip away. I close my eyes hoping the moment lasts forever, hoping whatever "this" is, lasts forever.

 I close my eyes hoping the moment lasts forever, hoping whatever "this" is, lasts forever