"Whether it's a prank or not, you guys find a way to find those three girls. It's best if you don't have anything to do." Tao Mu frowned and warned.

Da Mao Xiaopang nodded repeatedly, put down the phone and ran to the hotel where the three girls were staying. As a result, when I asked the front desk, the three girls did not come back. Called everywhere again. But who can they go to at night? Even though Town H is such a big place, it has a temporary population of tens of millions. And there are mixed fish and dragons and everyone. The three girls, what if they are really targeted by bad guys?

"It's not really going to happen!" Da Mao went to sue, and then called Tao Mu: "What should I do? I can't find anyone! Why don't we call the police?" But no one disappeared for more than twenty Four hours, besides, Tao Mu just answered an unclear call. Can the police file a case?

Tao Mu is also not sure. But he couldn't sit still at the dinner. Repeatedly apologized and wanted to leave early. All the big names also saw that something was wrong. Guo Yaning asked a lot. When Tao Mu talked about the matter, everyone paid attention to it.

After all, they are three young girls who are in their prime. A group of adults also don't want to see the child have an accident.

"I'll help to ask, too." Guo Yaning was the first to pick up the phone and called the old acquaintances who were still filming in H Town one by one, asking everyone to help find someone.

Tao Mu had an idea, and called Da Mao again, asking him if he had any photos of the three girls.

Da Mao Xiaopang did take a group photo on the day he went to pick up someone. Hearing Tao Mu's question, he quickly sent the photo.

Tao Mu forwarded the photos to the big guys one by one, and when the big guys asked for help, they forwarded them by MMS.

At this moment, I feel the trouble of not having Weixin group and circle of friends.

Suddenly, such a thought flashed through Tao Mu's mind, and he was immediately overwhelmed by the eagerness to find someone.

Cheng Baodong also called the management of H Film and Television City and asked them to help find someone.

Seeing that he couldn't help here, Tao Mu ran to the police station to join Da Mao Xiaopang.

The facts are exactly as Tao Mu expected. The report information they provided was too vague, and the police station could not file a case at all. But the matter involved three girls, and the police also took it very seriously. Promise to adjust the monitoring for them.

Da Mao immediately reported the location of the crew where the three girls were going to visit.

Tao Mu and the other two followed the two policemen and squatted in front of the monitor for a long time, their eyes turned red. Finally, on one of the screens, the traces of the three little girls were seen.