19. Choke The Sun

Mirror, Mirror / Viserys Targaryen out now!

"You two are totally getting married!" Sansa decided.

"It was just a rose, I'm sure he gives it to all the girls." Kelsea corrected. Ned wished sansa had some of Kelsea's realism, her street smarts and not just falling for every lord or handsome prince in her vicinity. But Kelsea smiled down at her flower still.

"Good thing sandor wasnt here." Draco offered. "He would have snapped petals neck for looking at you like that."  Kelsea swatted a hand at him.

They bowed before the king ser Loras on a white steed while Gregor was on a black horse. Gregor's horse started to whine and complain he rode off ill tempered as Gregor try to stable him.

'Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.' Sansa begged 'I can't watch' Ned tried to comfort Sansa.

"What's wrong?" Ned asked.

"The big guy squashed the little last round." Draco remarked simply as he shoved another fistful of popcorn into his mouth.

''100 gold dragons on the mountain.' petyr called back to Renly.

'I'll take that.' Renly said pleasantly

'Now what will I do with 100 gold dragons Dornish wine or a girl from the pleasure houses?' Petyr questioned

'You can even buy yourself a friend.' Renly suggested.

'He is going to die!' Sansa told Ned. Kelsea tensed, Gregor had killed the last man, what if he killed this handsome knight of flowers, the one that gave her a flower, she would feel awful, like the last good thing this young man got to do was give her a flower, not kiss his mother or hug his siblings... Kelsea missed her mama and all this violence made her want Avalon and Tywin all the more.

''He's going to try to win.' Ned told her the horn blew and they were off. Charging at one another Loras' lance got ser Gregor, he collapsed to the ground into the fence breaking it. Sansa and Kelsea let out a breath of relief.

"Ha," Sandor agreed taking a seat again. "Finally someone beats that fucker." Draco smirked back at him. "I am not cussing, you are hearing things if your mama asks where your got your cussing from, its from Jaime."

"You got it." Draco agreed.

"Good lad."

''Such a shame little finger it would've been so nice for you to have a friend.' Renly told him.

'And tell me Renly when will you be having your friend?' Petyr taunted gesturing to loras, 'Loras knew his horse was in heat.' Petyr told them.

'He would never do that there is no honor in that in honor in tricks.' Sansa assured him.

"No honor, but a lot of gold." Sandor offered.

"Exactly." Petyr agreed.

"When can I compete?" Draco questioned.

"Never." Kelsea corrected.

"Why the hell not?"

"Mother would be a worried mess about you for one and two, did you not see the little guy get squashed?" Kelsea demanded. Draco shrugged.

"Yeah, I suppose that wouldnt be a good way to go." Draco agreed.

Gregor was not happy about his loss he threw down his helmet screaming out as Loras approached the victor.

'Sword!' Gregor screamed out as everyone cheered. Gregor was given a sword and he chopped his own horses head clean off with one swing Draco jumped, startled as a little shriek escaped Kelsea as the horses head severed and fell to the ground, and for once Sandor saw Draco speechless, Gregor kept going. Gregor came at Loras knocking him down again and again. Loras's shield was not strong enough to fend off against Gregor but Sandor jumped forward.

'Leave him be!' Sandor declared dueling off against his brother. Kelsea held to Draco's hand, what if sandor died? Died trying to be the hero, save the day, save another innocent man from Gregors rage...

"He will be okay." Draco whispered but he couldnt pull away his gaze from gregor.

"I know." Kelsea whimpered but her breath was caught in her chest.  Gregor charged at Sandor, a wicked look in his eyes. Everyone watched in horror as Sandor faced off against his older brother. Kelsea fisted her dress nervously as she watched unable to tear her eyes away, tears flooded her eyes ready for the worst already. They were going home after this, Sandor was coming home and they wouldnt deal with this death and madness.

'That is enough! In the name of the king!" Robert shouted and sandor dropped to a knee, gregor's blade just barely missed his head. Kelsea shrieked again as she watched it just barely miss Sandors nose. Sandor felt the whip of the blade, another centimeter and bam sandor would have been bleeding out too.

'Let him be.' Robert muttered as Gregor stormed off.

"You saved my life ser.' Loras said walking up, still frazzled from his near death. 'thank you.' Loras told sandor.

"I'm no ser.' Sandor grumbled but Loras lifted Sandor's hand and declared him the victor of the tourney. Sandor looked to Kelsea as she stood up. Draco hooted out for him but Kelsea ran down hugging him tight. Sandor pulled his arm from Loras and held onto her.

"I'm okay Kelsea." Sandor assured. "I'm okay."

"I almost lost you." Kelsea corrected and he wiped at her eyes.

"I'm right here." Kelsea nodded holding onto him still, her rose long forgotten.

"You alright lad?" Ned questioned draco.

"Excuse me." Draco remarked moving down to sandor.

"Well I feel loved." Sandor remarked as Draco hugged him too.

"That was awesome! You almost lost your head that would have been less awesome," draco informed him.

"I agree." Sandor smiled down at them and that was the first time most people ever seen Sandor Clegane smile.

+

"I want to check on Arya, its been ages."

"It's been an hour, maybe two." Kelsea corrected and Draco groaned. 

"You dont get it you are not in love." Draco declared. 

"And you are?" Kelsea questioned. 

"Yeah." Draco agreed. 

"Simple as that?" Kelsea questioned and Draco nodded, "how do you know?"

"When I'm not with her its like... I'm so mad at the sun for shining acting like everything is alright... I could choke the sun until I'm with her." Draco decided. 

"That would get you more burns than Sandor." Kelsea corrected. 

"It would be worth it if I got Arya." Draco corrected. "I'm going to make her my warrior princess." 

"Good luck to you then." Kelsea agreed. 

"Thank you... her lesson should have been done..." Draco realized. 

"Mum?" Kelsea couldnt believe her eyes. "Draco, mum's back." Dracos head snapped around.

"MAMA!" Draco shouted running to her.

"Hey baby," Avalon pulled them close. "Who said it was okay for you to come to the capital because it was not me and-"

"I'm getting really close to Arya falling in love with me." Draco cut in.

"I'm ready to leave, mama Sandor almost lost his head today!" Kelsea declared.

"What?" Avalon demanded. "Where is he? Is he alright? Are you two alright?"

"We are fine, Gregor was-" Kelsea hesitated.

"Being Gregor." Avalon agreed. "But Sandor-"

"He's alright." Kelsea agreed.

"YOu check on Sandor, I'm going to find Arya." Draco declared.