49. My Wife

"To the happy couple!"

Avalon was still in awe that her baby boy was married. Draco couldnt take his eyes from Arya. No one had ever seen the girl in a dress she was a pants and shirt type a girl. Stuff she could move in easily for when she was training. Draco couldn't take his eyes off of her. Wowser was not a good enough description of what was going through his head, but it was the only thing that could come out of his mouth when he looked at his beautiful bride.

" you are staring... husband." Arya remarked.

" get used to it." Draco agreed kissing her. "Wife."

" you didn't put up as much of a fuss about Draco marrying arya as you did when Jon wanted to marry me." Davina demanded. Tywin rolled his eyes.

" you are my first daughter. My eldest. I have higher standards for you." Tywin countered.

" I know you're not calling arya lower standards, because that girl is awesome." Davina corrected.

"Davina honey... I am happy for you and Jon. He loves you. You to have a beautiful son together. You to have a beautiful life together and I'm glad he was persistent. It showed that he would be able to handle you." Tywin agreed. Davina rolled her eyes. Tywin kissed her temple. "Jon is a good man. Im proud of you both. Sorry if I was hard on you dav. I do like jon. But you are my baby girl."

"Nora. You gonna put up a fiss when nora and kels get married?"

"Definitely." Tywin agreed. "My girls are different." Tywin reminded her. " I can't wait for tyon to settle down and stop messing around with Daenerys."

"And sansa from the looks of it." Davina added nodding to sansa she was flipping her hair trying to catch tyons attention.

" so we have cake as much as we can eat this my darling wife this is all for us." Draco reminded arya. "and I think since were married we're like adults now we don't have to listen to our parents."

" I like the sound of that." Arya agreed eagerly.

Draco spun her around and she found she didnt mind the dress when she had draco beside her. She didnt feel like less of a warrior. She didnt feel like a perfect little lady because she did her hair and put on a nice dress because the man before her. Her husband... he loved her for who she was. Loved her need for adventure. Loved her passion and energy. She didnt feel less like herself in this dress because draco was in her arms.

"Mama," nora began as she dan up to her parents. "Why didnt Bran come? Really?"

"Rickon got sick and the journey is long." Avalon reminded her.

"But robb came." Nora pointed back at Robb talking with jon and davina. Bouncing little Taelon in his arms. "Does bran not love me anymore?" Nora whimpered.

"Oh baby girl," avalon coed pulling her in for a big hug. "Robb said he really wanted to come. He did want to see you. I think he likes you a lot still. Always sends you those gifts he makes... you two write all the time." Tywin picked nora up and she tipped her head into him. Her gaze shifted to arya and draco.

"I dont think I have ever seen either of them this happy." Nora admitted. "Will i get this moment with bran one day?"

"I hope so." Tywin admitted. "But gor the sake of my heart a long long long! Time from now Nora." Nora shook her head though.

"Next time I see bran. Im going to kiss him like arya is kissing draco." Nora decided. Avalon and tywins heads snapped around to the happy couple.

"A long long time from now." Tywin begged.

"What do you say we get out of here?" Arya questioned. Draco nodded eagerly he knew what was to come. He knew what happened next. He would have to figure out how that worked. He should have asked Jon. Jon had a kid he would know the ins and outs of it.

"Goodnight family!" Draco declared. "Dont be worried if we dont come out tomorrow for breaking fast."

"Bye!" Arya agreed pulling draco along.

"Draco is about to become a man." Tyon remarked with a chuckle.

"How does it feel that draco is a man before you?" Davina questioned. Tyon scoffed.

"Says who?" Tyon countered waggling his eyebrows back at his elder sister.

Draco closed the door and smiled back at arya. This was the moment they sealed the union. Draco walked to her more confident then he felt.

Draco fingered the little wooden sword in Arya's hair pulling it back from her face.

"Bran knew you were going to be warrior, just like me." Draco remarked pulling the sword out and letting her hair fall around her face. Arya smiled back at him. "My wife."