44. The Way You Are

"No." Tywin corrected shaking his head. "Just no."

" Draco agreed he thinks it's a great idea. Love is love it's very Targaryen!" Cersei declared. Draco nodded in agreement.

" one wedding at a time people!" Davina declared, putting her hands up in the air. " I'm still trying to convince father to let me marry jon. I am up first."

" I'm older" cersei corrected

" and I already have three kids." Davina agreed. " which means it's my turn to do things right get married, and then have children. I'm not doing things the wrong way. I just got used to the fact that Jan is my second nephew maybe where is your cousin? I don't know we're pretending that part of him does not exist because I don't like it."

" are you saying you don't like your sister anymore?" cersei pondered

" where on earth would you get that stupid idea?" Davina countered

" incest." she answered simply. " you and your betrothed-"

" just because I think my brother is repulsive doesn't mean that you have to think your twin is." Davina assured.

" hey!" Draco shouted

" wrong brother." Davina corrected Draco look to tyon.

" yeah, that makes more sense." he agreed.

" don't be getting any ideas Draco," arya instructed waggling a finger at him " you are my man." a wide smile spread across Draco's face. He leaned in and kissed her fiercely.

"This is wonderful." Avalon declared. Tywin cleared his throat standing up.

"No."

🐉

'So have you decided whether or not I'm worthy of your services?' Daenerys questioned

'Have you decided whether you're going to have me killed?' Tyrion countered.

'It's probably my safest option,' Daenerys agreed and he leaned back in his chair

''I can see why you think so, it's what your father would've done.' Tyrion remarked. "But my mother..."

"What of your mother?" Daenerys mused.

"Well..." tyrion picked up his drink taking a look sip, Daenerys scowled down at him. "My mother is Avalon Targaryen." Tyrion remarked.

"What?" Daenerys rasped. "You are lying. Im the last one. Me. I'm the last dragon."

"No. You are not." Tyrion corrected. "My mother is- well not by blood but she married my father and raised me."

"I don't believe it. Shes a prisoner then. She would never. The lannisters took everything from my family!" Daenerys shouted.

"My father and mother have been married for gods how old is Davina now?" Tyrion pondered. "A very long time and they still love each other.''

''You are lying.'' Daenerys hissed.

''Im not." Tyrion demanded. "I have five half siblings, you have cousins. Five cousins as sweet as your aunt and as fierce as her as well, as fierce as yourself it seems."

"What?" She rasped.

"Davina she is a spit fire. Gorgeous creature." Tyrion began. "Then Tyon. Hes more like jaime unfortunately."

"The man that killed my father?" Dany agreed. Tyrion hesitated.

"Tyon is more the obnoxiously handsome." Tyrion corrected. "Then Kelsea is a sweetie. Dracos a little shit but I have grown to like that about him. Then little Nora." Dany gaped back him. "Mother spoke of you often when I was younger she met you for a moment before you were stolen away for your safety, your mother... she loved you... from what my mum told me, Avalon wanted to take you and viserys in but Rhaella wanted you farther away told Avalon to run." Tyrion went on.  "Avalon spoke of you, wondered how you were, if you were okay and recently when we went to the wall. Aemon... she... well she hated that you were taken away but she had to do a bit of hiding herself. Change her hair and her name. But she worried for you and your brother through it all. Wondered if you were safe and thriving and look at you now!"

" you know I'm really glad not all of my siblings are here." Arya admitted.

" why?" Draco questioned

" because seeing your dysfunctional family makes me glad sansa avoids me and hangs out with your sister and doubts over your brother." Arya remarked. " you guys are more dramatic than my family. But I think I knew that from the moment you stepped into winterfell."

" yeah, that's fair enough." Draco agreed.

" I can't imagine having everyone here." Arya decided

" what will I think Nora would be really thrilled if your brothers came" draco countered. "Kelsea think she's going to die alone so maybe we set her up with your older brother-"

" OK now you're sounding really Targaryen trying to set up all my siblings with your siblings!" Arya laughed out.

" good point Kelsea can do better than Robb." Draco agreed.

" can't do much better than him. He's one of the most honorable man and all that blah blah blah Nonsense." Arya offered.

" all that blah blah blah Nonsense." draco said it with a straight face before he burst out laughing.

" do you think your parents are going to agree to it? Marriage unions all that..."

" I think cersei has wanted to be a princess all her life. She got to be queen and it wasn't what she expected." Draco answered. " then all she wanted was Jamie, and to raise their children. To make sure that their children were loved as our mom loved, and took care of them..."

" like I said, your mom is awesome." Arya declared. " I bet if I were home right now, my mother would've had suitors lined up for me. I would've had to take etiquette classes and she would've taken away my bow. Replaced it with a real bows for my hair and all that stupid shit." Arya declared.

" gross I can't imagine you with hair bows." draco agreed.

" exactly. Me with bows is stupid. I'm glad you like me the way I am."

" correct!" Draco declared, gripping her shoulders, making her look him dead in the eyes. " I love you the way you are."

Sunchoke / Arya Stark (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें