5. Do You Ever Shut Up? No

Tywin was right and this was a bad idea. Avalon would spend the entire trip a nervous wreck that Ned was going to tell Robert and her and her children would be executed at winterfell, she would never see Tywin again. She should just leave now. Take the children and Sandor and ride home. It was enough of an adventure, they could go home.

But the kids were having so much fun. Arya pierced the target her mother otherwise occupied with the queen to notice her playing with the boys in the courtyard. Draco beamed back at her.

"You're awesome!" Draco declared.

"Your turn." Arya offered her bow to him. Draco took it from her loading the arrow.

"Im not as good as you." Draco warned.

"We cant all be me." Arya offered with a cheeky grin. Draco never had any real friends besides his siblings and he didnt care much for other kids but meeting the starks draco so very quickly couldnt imagine life without the starks. Without Arya. Arya was like his sister Davina but better.

"Come on draco show off." Davina instructed. "Dont look bad in front of your new girlfriend."

"Gross." Arya corrected and Dracos turned to her his jaw dropping.

"I know you were grossing about me because Im handsome. My mum tells me all the time." Draco remarked. Arya snorted a laugh. "Again with the laughing at me." Draco mused but he liked aryas smile.

"Shoot the arrow." Arya instructed.

Draco winked his eyes never leaving hers as the arrow flew through the air. Aryas eyes watched the arrow though as it hit the target.

"Impressed?" Draco offered.

"Would have been more impressive if you got a bullseye." Arya offered but hell yes she was impressed. Draco looked to the target and smiled. Davina winked back at him.

"I taught him that." Davina offered. Arya gravitated towards Davina, she was the warrior Arya wanted to be. 

Draco was ready to impress, but Catelyn saw them together and barked down at Arya. Arya grumbled and Draco spun around looking to Catelyn on the balcony. 

"Oi!" Draco shouted up to her and Arya froze, what on earth was he doing? "Arya is playing with us, no need to steal her away for dribble drabble." Draco assured. 

"She needs to get ready and I dont need to explain myself to you. You are not her mother." Catelyn reminded him. 

"I'm going to be husband one day though and if she wants to train then I say let her." Draco corrected. 

"Husband?" Tyon laughed out tipping into Davina. 

"That's right, I said what I said." Draco declared proudly and despite the fact that Arya really didnt care for boys like that, she wondered if when the day came if more boys were like Draco and would encourage her training or try to turn her into Sansa and sit and knit all day long...

"Draco you are supposed to get in good with the family before insulting them." Tyon declared. 

"You are supposed to get approval-" Davina corrected.  "-to marry her before pissing them off." 

"RIght, that." Tyon agreed tipping his head to Davina. 

"Arya," Catelyn snapped her fingers. "Robb you as well."

"I will show you to your chambers, Lady Davina." Robb offered her his arm. 

"I will take your arm but know that I have already set my sights on Jon." Davina remarked honestly and she winked back at a blushing Jon. 

+

"I'm a bastard, lady stark didnt think it was right to seat a bastard in the midst of royalty. Didnt want to offend them." Jon remarked that night when the feast began and Avalon needed a breath of fresh air, away from Roberts drunken chatter.