31. Real Men

"Arya I need to dance with you, its for research purposes, seeing it if will better our footwork." Draco declared. Arya blinked back at him.

"Research purposes?" Arya countered.

"Yeah... what do you think? Worth a shot?" Draco questioned.

"Sure." Arya agreed with a shrug.

"Sure." Draco repeated happily. "Victory." Draco whispered as he spun her around. Arya laughed out dancing with her. "This is nice."

"Is there a certain dance or are we just swaying because i dont know proper dancing," arya remarked.

"I dont really know either... a one two combo step? Something simple." Draco offered.

"I will follow your lead." Arya agreed.

Tyon whistled out and Draco scowled back at him.

"Bugger off." Draco instructed.

"This is adorable, who knew you were such a good dancer." Tyon declared.

"Bugger. Off. Your little prick!" Draco demanded.

"Little, you are funny." Tyon countered laughing out.

"Tyon, before I break every bone in your body." Draco warned.

"I would like to see you try." Tyon countered. Arya didnt let go of dracos hand though.

"Grab a partner tyon let our moves show who the better man is!" Draco challenged.

"Sansa!" Tyon shouted seeing her with Kelsea in the hallway. "Dance with me," sansas eyes went wide. She looked to kelsea before running to tyons side.

"Kelsea," oberyn purred and she blushed back at him. "What fun is everyone having without us?"

"Dancing I think." Kelsea answered.

"And you need a partner!" Oberyn agreed grabbing her hand and pullingbher inside. "What are we dancing? Tango!" Oberyn pulled kelsea closer extending her arm out and marching sideways with her pressed to him. "Salsa?" He put his hands on her hips twisting. She giggled out.  "Waltz?"

"You are going to win. You are not a part of this bet." Draco decided.

"Bet? What bet?" Kelsea countered.

"Whos the man." Tyon chuckled.

"And you chose a dancing competition that was smart." Oberyn agreed. "Real men can dance and dip-" he dipped kelsea and she laughed out as he pulled her back into him.

" What's going on?" Avalon asked softly. She watched the kids twirling around laughs on their lips trying to outdo Oberyn Martell himself and that was a losing battle.

" The kids took out advice they're dancing. Dance with me my lovely wife." Tywin requested.

"Hows that footwork going Draco?" Davina questioned from the doorway.

" this was supposed to be a romantic date not date-" Draco corrected looking at arya. "training session."

It could be a date." Arya corrected and draco beamed back at her. "Until all these fools showed up to crash our party."

"Damn you all!" Draco shouted.