3. You're Pretty

"Hey I'm Draco." 

"Arya." SHe answered. 

"You are really pretty." Draco told her bluntly and Arya never thought of herself as pretty, Sansa and her friends called her horse face so she thought Draco was lying, making fun of her maybe. 

"What do you like to do for fun?" Draco went on. 

"I'm good at archery." Arya declared boldly. She thought he would make a snide comment and that would be the end of that conversation because she wouldnt dare be friends with someone that didnt resect her need for adventure. 

"Thats awesome, my sister Davina is really good with a blade." Draco remarked. 

"Your sister?" Arya questioned. 

"Yeah, shes the best." Draco agreed. "Maybe we can all spar together?"

"Yeah..." Arya agreed. 

"Did I say you're really pretty, because you are." Draco repeated smiling back at her. 

"Thanks... you're pretty too." Arya offered awkwardly. 

"Thanks." Draco answered with a cheeky smile. 

 'Lord Eddard stark I would name you the hand of the King.' Robert declared. Ned got down to one knee.

'I'm not worthy of the honor.' He told Robert.

'I'm not trying to honor you I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom will I eat drinking whore my way to an early grave,' Robert informed him. 'Come on Ned, stand up,' he said patting his shoulder 'you helped me win the iron throne now let me help me keep the damn thing. We were meant to rule together. If your sister had lived we would've been bound by blood but it's not too late,' Robert told him. 'I have a son you have a daughter we will join our houses.' He said walking off.

+

"Hi I'm Kelsea." she introduced.

"I'm Lady Sansa Stark."

"Your dress has such lovely stitching." Kelsea remarked. Kelsea was Avalon's girly girl.

"Thank you!" Sansa gushed. "I did it myself."

"You did? Thats wonderful!" Kelsea agreed. "You are so talented."

"Did you do yours?" Sansa questioned touching the little flowers on Kelsea's cloak.

"yes, I am not done. I add flowers as I go." Kelsea remarked. "I was working on it on the way here."

"It's lovely." Sansa remarked. "I can never get my flowers that tight, I always have gaps."

"We can stitch together while I'm here." kelsea suggested.

"I would love that!" Sansa agreed hooking her arm with kelsea's. Kelsea smiled back at Avalon as they headed off.

"Hey, I'm Robb." Tyon turned around. "We were going to do some sparing before supper you want to join us?" Tyon looked to Avalon for permission and she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm Tyon." He shook Robb's extended hand.

"I'm Jon Snow." Avalon looked at him when he said Snow and couldnt help but think he had Rhaegar's smile. Jon smiled back at Avalon softly.

"ANd I'm Davina." She cut in "And i'm going to best all of you. Wheres your swords?"

"Girls can't fight." Theon countered and Davina huffed a breath as she strut towards him.

"Maybe northern girls can't but I'm one of a kind." Davina assured him. Theon smirked back at her.

"Keep your eyes to yourself boy." Sandor demanded. Theon took a hesitant step back averting his gaze from Davina.