37. I Love You, Dork

"Nora, Nora!" Arya called out. "Nora!" 

"Hiya!" Nora answered popping up behind her. 

"You got a raven from Bran." Arya remarked and Nora squealed with delight. 

"Is he coming? To visit me? I mean not me, surely to visit you and your father and sister but I mean if he were to visit he would be seeing me too," Nora rambled on. 

"I didnt open your raven, I'm just delivering it." Arya corrected. 

"Right, sorry, thank you!" Nora declared running off, scroll in hand.  "MAMA HE STILL LOVES ME!" Nora declared pushing into her mothers office. 

"That's wonderful." Avalon agreed. "Who?" She added. 

"Bran of course." Nora declared. 

"Of course, what was I thinking." Avalon agreed. Draco looked between them with a huff. He put down his book, he was supposed to be doing his studies, he usually liked learning High Valyrian but not when his little sister was throwing around the L word. 

"How do you know when you are in love? Or really-" Draco knew he was in love with Arya. He didnt know however if Arya was in love with him. "if Ar- Bran, loves you." 

"I just know these things." Nora assured. 

"Mum?" Draco questioned. 

"You want to know if Arya-"

"We are talking about Nora and Bran." Draco corrected. 

"Tell her you love her and if she says she loves you back, then she does." Nora offered simply. 

"And if she doesnt?" Draco countered. Heading all of Nora's little 8 year old advice. 

"Then you are screwed." Nora offered with a shrug. 

"MUM!" Draco shouted, his eyes wide.

"Can you help me read it mama?" NOra questioned sitting in Avalon's lap.

"Wait!" Draco demanded. "You havent even read the letter yet?" 

"No, I can't read good." Nora reminded him. 

"Then how do you know be loves you?" Draco countered. 

"I told you, I just know these things." Nora reminded him. 

"MUM!" Draco begged. Avalon laughed out looking between them. 

 "The letters are still mixed up, daddy said Jaime had the same thing."  Nora reminded her as she tapped the scroll impatient to find out what Bran did say to her. 

"He did." Avalon agreed. 

"And Jaime said daddy was a butthead but fixed him." Nora added. 

"You didnt know, you dont know, why am I listening to you?" Draco grumbled. 

"Hey," Avalon called back as he marched out. "You still have your lessons, Draco." 

"I need to figure out if Arya loves me or not. That is more important than lessons mother." Draco countered, he stared back at her from the door. 

"He has a good point." Nora agreed. "Why go on if you are doomed to be loveless for the rest of your-"

"GAH!" Draco grumbled. Avalon put a hand over Nora's mouth. 

"Go on Draco," Avalon agreed. "Get your girl." 

"Thank you!" Draco declared running out. 

"Get out!" Davina demanded when Draco bust into her chambers. 

"How did you know you were in love with Jon?" Draco countered. Davina untangled herself from Jon. Jon kept his arms locked around her waist though holding her hostage to him. She leaned back into his chest. 

"I just knew." Davina offered. Jon smiled kissing her shoulder. 

"And how did you know that he loved you?" Draco countered. 

"Come on Draco, I'm me." Davina corrected. Draco nodded in agreement, Jon laughed out. "Am I wrong?" 

"I love you more than anyone else alive or dead." Jon assured. 

"Good boy, I have him trained." Davina mused. 

"But like how would I know?" Draco offered slowly. 

"YOu want to know if Jon's in love with you?" Davina teased. 

"You people are no help!" Draco declared marching out. 

"Draco, Draco, I'm sorry," Davina remarked reaching out for him. "Kiss her."

"What?" Draco countered. 

"Plant one on her. Kiss her like you mean it, if she doesnt push your ass into the dirt but pulls you closer, I think thats a good sign." Davina offered. 

"I like that idea." Draco admitted. 

"Thought you might." Davina agreed. "Now I have to kiss my betrothed. Thats not something for young eyes to see." Draco headed out and searched for Arya. He saw Tyon with Sansa. Saw sansa twirling her hair around her finger leaning in, smiling widely as Tyon spoke. Was that what girls did when they were in love? Davina didnt do that, arya didnt do that. Yet Sansa, Draco could practically see hearts in her eyes. 

"Arya, I have to... do something." Draco remarked when he found her. 

"I needed a break anyways." Arya agreed shoving her book across the table. Her septa tsked. "Remember Draco is the prince, he is in charge." Mordane shook her head. 

"I am in charge." Draco agreed grabbing Arya's hand, she laughed following him out of the library. "Arya," Draco declared when they were alone. 

"Draco." She countered smirking back at him. 

"I love you." Draco declared confidently but before she could say anything, he kissed her. Holding onto her face, their lips mashed together. Arya's hand grabbed his shirt and this was the moment push or pull, fear flooded him but she held onto him. When he pulled back Arya smiled giving him a playful nudge. 

"I love you, dork." Arya agreed.