13. Do You Trust Me?

"I miss Bran." Nora complained. 

"Yeah, I know but now you are going to help me win over Arya." Draco corrected. 

"Why would I do that?" Nora countered. 

"You like Arya." Draco offered. 

"Yeah..." Nora urged. 

"Come on I will get you whatever you want." Draco offered. 

"I want a direwolf." Nora declared without missing a beat. Draco stared back at her. 

"I... will figure it out." Draco offered. 

''Do I frighten you so much girl?' sandor questioned Sansa didn't answer, 'or is it him that's making a shake? He frightens me to look at that face.' Sandor teased.

"Sandor," Kelsea said coming between them he smiled down at her and Sansa quickly cowered behind Kelsea.

"Sansa is used to pretty guards apparently in the north, none with any battle scars." Draco remarked as he strut by trying to find Arya.

'I'm sorry if I offended you sir.' Sansa said sheepishly Payne only stated at her, a deep frown on his face as he walked past them. 'Why won't he speak to me?' Sansa questioned sandor. Kelsea turned to see the man in question. She didnt know him, she didnt think she wanted to.

''He hasn't been talkative the last 20 years since the mad king had his tongue cut out.' Sandor informed her, his gaze drifting to Nora as she chased around Nymeria.

''He speaks well with his sword though.' Joffrey remarked and sansa smiled turning to him pulling away from Kelsea and towards the Prince, Sandor watched as Kelsea cowered away from Joffrey and moved to Sandor, himself. He put a protective hand on her shoulder as she leaned into him. Sansa was scared of those with scars but she didnt see the damage, the monsters within Joffreys rotten soul. "'serving the kings justice... he is the royal executioner.' he clarified 'what is it my sweet girl? Does the hound frighten you?' Joffrey asked, concern in his voice. 'Away with you dog you're scaring my lady.' Sandor tipped his head looking to Kelsea she was quick to get the fuck out of JOffrey vicinity.

''I dont like your friends." Sandor remarked gruffly.

"She's foolish, she doesnt know any better." Kelsea offered. "Once she sees Joffrey for who he really is, then she will no longer be ignorant. SHe will be... married to him." Kelsea realized.

"He will be her problem until the day that wicked boy kills her." Sandor agreed and Kelsea went pale.

+

+

Arya was sparing with one of the children, Mych by the river. Practicing with wooden swords.

'I probably shouldn't have any more,' Sansa said as Joffrey offered her a jug of ale. 'Father only lets us have one cup at feasts.'' 

''My princess can have as much as she wants, who cares what they say.' Joffrey said kindly and Sansa took it, taking another hesitant sip. They heard the sounds of grunts and wood clashing and sansa's face was one of panic. 'Don't' worry, you are safe with me.' Joffrey assured heading off to see the commotion.

"HOw are you going to get me a direwolf?" Nora pondered. 

"How are you going to help me get Arya?' Draco countered when he heard shouting. "Go find Sandor." Nora nodded running off. 

"Arya!' Sansa declared pulling her attention away from Mych and he got her in the arm. Arya whipped her head around at Mych clutching at her arm.

'What are you doing here? Go away!' Arya demanded. She was just trying to have some fun now that her mother wasnt barking at her every moment of every damn day about her training. 

"Your sister...' Joffrey remarked. "And who are you?'

"Mych my lord.' He answered politely.

'He's the butchers boy.' Sansa said with distaste.

'He's my friend!' Arya corrected. Draco shuffled to a stop, he better just be a friend, Draco already staked his claim. 

''Butcher's boy who wants to be a knight.' Joffrey remarked. 'Pick up your sword butchers boy lets see how good you are!' Joffrey challenged drawing a real blade from his belt.

'She asked me to me lord. She asked me to.' Mych said nervously.

'I am not your lord I'm a prince,' Joffrey sneered. 'and I said pick up your sword.'

'It's not a sword my prince it's only a stick.' Mych remarked.

'and you are not a knight.' Joffrey remarked, 'only a butchers boy. That was my lady's sister you were hitting, did you know that?' He raised his blade to Mych's cheek.

'Stop it!" Arya demanded.

'Arya stay out of it.' Sansa demanded.

'I won't hurt him...much. ' Joffrey drew his blade down mychs cheek, Arya wacked Joffrey from behind and he spun around as mych ran. 'YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Joffrey spat swinging at arya as she ducked and ran.

''Stop it the both of you, you are spoiling everything!" Sansa declared. Joffrey got arya on her back and Draco ran forward. No one messed with his future wife. 

''I will gut you, you little cunt!' Joffrey screamed his blade pointed at her face but Nymeria came running up. She lunged at Joffrey latching onto his arm, he screamed in pain and Draco looked between them, jaw slacked.

"ARYA!" Sansa yelled.

"NYMERIA!" Arya tried to her get wolf under control but she keep ripping at his arm. "NYMERIA!' Arya demanded and the wolf took a step back Joffrey lay on the ground his arm bloody. 'Sit,' Arya said but she stared at Joffrey ready for more. 'SIT!' she demanded her butt dropped to the ground. Arya grabbed joffreys sword pointing it at him as Joffrey blubbered.

"No, no please no.' Joffrey cried. Draco sniggered a laugh watching them.

''Arya leave him alone.' Sansa demanded and arya took the blade throwing it in the river.

"Come on!" Draco shouted and Arya chased after him. "Just so you know that was the most awesome thing ever!" Draco added.

"They are going to kill Nymiera." Arya corrected.

"I meant beating Joffrey up... hey we arent far from the rock. I have an idea." Draco remarked.

"What are you going to do?" Arya countered.

"Do you trust me?"

"No." Arya admitted. "But I trust you more than I trust the fucktard of a prince."

"Good enough." Draco agreed.

'My prince my poor prince, you stay here I will go back to the inn and get help.' Sansa said sweetly.

'THEN GO!' Joffrey spat. 'Don't touch me.'