36. Whispers

Arya and Draco were running through the tunnels, laughs on their lips. draco pulled Arya to a stop when they heard whispers. 

"Last time I heard whispers down here it wasnt anything good." Arya warned. Draco hushed her hugging her to him. 

"Varys, why?" Avalon countered confused. "I know Varys, sort of." 

"I know mum but thats what I heard, Tyrion is somewhere across the narrow sea. I dont know what varys and his little spies know, or if they are still here feeding him information."  Cersei remarked. 

"I'm going to kill him. Tell his little birds that. I am going to kill him for taking my Tyrion." Avalon declared. 

"Damn mum." Draco remarked and she spun around. 

"What are you doing here?" Avalon questioned. 

"We were playing in the tunnels." Draco admitted. 

"We?" Cersei countered. Arya peered out. "I shoud have known." 

"You really should have, they never go anywhere with each other  these days." Avalon remarked. 

+

''You're going the wrong way. My mother is in Westeros. Westeros is west. We're heading east."'

"I'm not taking you to your mother."

"You said you were taking me to the Queen." Tyrion reminded him.

"I am. Queen Daenerys Targaryen. She's the Queen I serve."

"What a waste of good kidnapping." Tyrion mused "So happens we were heading there ourselves. Not on purpose on my part, I want to go home but Varys made some claims and my father being my father-"

"What business would you have with the Queen?"

"Gold and glory. Oh, and hate. If you've ever met my sister, you'd understand. But I do want to go home. Varys kidnapped me. I have been kidnapped and abducted more times than I can count in the past year alone." Tyrion realized. Jorah stared back at him. "My father and sister hate me, my mother loves me. She is the queen now in case your information is slow on this side of the narrow sea." Tyrion added. "So now that it's clear we're on the same side?" Tyrion lifted his arms with a cheeky smile, being as sarcastic as ever since he knew the man wouldn't untie him. Jorah didn't budge though. With a sigh, Tyrion let his hands fall back on his lap looking around as Jorah paddled.

"A high born knight from the North of Westeros, down on his luck in Essos. Dragon epaulettes?" Tyrion spoke. "Bear sigil breast plate. You're Jorah Mormont. I have to ask how, exactly, were you serving your Queen in a whorehouse, half a world away? Is it possible, that you were running? Why would you be running? And why would she have sent you away? Oh, wait!" Tyrion said victoriously. "You were spying on her, weren't you? It's all coming back to me! You passed notes to Varys's little birds. She found out, didn't she? Found out and exiled you." Tyrion didnt hesitate, he kept going knowing Jorah probably wouldn't kill him. "And now you hope to win back her favor with a gift. A risky scheme. One might even say, desperate. Do you think Daenerys would execute me, and pardon you? I'd say the reverse is just as likely." Tyrion said with a smirk, considering my mother is Targaryen but Jorah had heard enough from him, he rushed across the little boat over to Tyrion and punched him unconscious. Tyrion woke up some time after that, blinking his eyes, his face screwed up in pain. Bound hands rubbed at his face. 

"Seven hells, Mormont. You didn't have to hit me that hard." Tyrion declared. 

"You annoyed me, Imp." Jorah countered sternly. 

"If I annoy you so much, why not kill me?"  Tyrion hissed, Jorah sighed heavily, considering hitting Tyrion once more.

"I need you, since you're a Lannister. Your sister married King Robert, the man whom slayed the Queen's brother and your brother killed her father. She hates the Lannisters.''

"I doubt you would believe me if I said Daenerys is not the last Targaryen." Tyrion mused. 

"Is Tyrion going to be okay?" Draco questioned. 

"Yes, I just know it." Avalon assured. 

"But he's little and unskilled." Arya offered honestly. Cersei chuckled. 

"She's not wrong." Cersei agreed. 

"He is a smart boy, he is my smart boy. We will see him again, just have faith. Things are looking up for us." Avalon reminded Draco. "We won the battle, won the war." Avalon brought a hand to his cheek. "Things are looking up for us. I can feel it."