47. Wooing Women

~1 Year, 7 moons Later~

Draco knew the gist of romance. He knew it how to woe a lady from what Jaime and Tyon did. What his father did to woe his mother still after all these years and as it was Arya's 15th name day draco wanted to make it special. What better way than a proposal.

"Girls love the romantic shit like that." Tyon assured. 

"Then why are you still single?" Jaime countered. Tyon scoffed. 

"I am not single for your information, I am currently juggling two women. Two! Neither of which are my sister thank you very much." Tyon sassed. 

"Well I am happily married." Jaime countered. "ANd I have been wooing Cersei since we were younger than Draco." 

"Gross." Tyon countered. Jaime rolled his eyes. 

"BACK TO ME!" Draco demanded. 

"What are you three doing?" Tyrion questioned. 

"Helping Draco propose to Arya." Tyon answered. 

"Wonderful!" Tyrion agreed before his face soured. "Why wasnt I invited?" 

"You dont have a girlfriend, you have never had a girlfriend." Draco remarked. "Dont feel bad, I didnt ask sandor to help me either. But after talking with these two lugs maybe you and sandor were the better options." 

"I dont need a girlfriend to know how to woe a woman." Tyrion informed him. Offended that Draco didnt think he was capable of wooing a woman. 

"Okay shoot." Draco agreed. 

"Well for starters you..." Tyrion hesitated. "You are ten and five." Tyrion recalled. 

"Yeah and?" Draco questioned. He waited. "You dont know how to woe women. It's okay Tyrion. I will go to the man thats been wooing women longer than any of us have been alive." Draco decided. 

"You have to ask her father." Tywin reminded Draco. 

"Jon asked you and you said no like a million times but they are married and have a kid." Draco corrected. 

"You still have to ask." Tywin reminded him through a clenched jaw. 

"Okay but if he says no..." 

"He won't." 

"Mum said the same thing." Draco admitted. "But that was like forever ago." Draco walked off. 

"Where are you going?" Tywin questioned. 

"I talked to Tyon, Jaime and Tyrion and now you. I have been talking to all the wrong men. I need to talk to Jon." Draco informed him. Draco knocked on their door as he came in not waiting for an answer. Jon and Davina had fallen asleep on the couch, their son Taelon was wide awake smearing paint on Davina's arm as it draped off the couch. Draco stared back at them. 

"Maybe no kids for a while." Draco offered softly as he shut the door. "Hey sandor, have you ever been in love?" Draco questioned. He scratched his beard considering it. 

"No." he settled on. 

"That was a lot of thinking for a no." Draco countered. 

"I love your family but I have never been in love." Sandor clarified. 

"You ever want to be?" Draco questioned as they walked. 

"I dont think its in the cards for me, kid." Sandor corrected. "And i'm okay with that." 

"I am going to ask Lord Stark for Arya's hand in marriage and I'm a bit nervous." Draco admitted. 

"Everyone in kings landing has known you are going to marry Arya since your came back with her all them years ago." Sandor corrected. "You declared it at winterfell. Getting cold feet?" 

"Whats that?" Draco questioned. 

"Chickening out?" Sandor countered. 

"No, I love Arya and I want to marry her. I will do right by her, treat her like a queen." Draco assured. Arya and Ned stopped walking as they heard Dracos declarations. "She is my everything, I knew when I first saw her I wanted her in my life and now... well its her name day and I wanted to do something really special, show her how much I love her. I wanted to propose today but everyone is telling me the rules and Arya and I are not one for rules but asking her father for his blessing seems like one I shouldnt break." Draco admitted. 

"No, those northerns like their rules, Arya's an odd wolf breaking 'em like you." Sandor agreed. "Stark won't say no Draco." 

"What do I say?" Draco countered. 

"Speak from the heart. Like your mama taught you." Sandor suggested. Arya looked to Ned. He nodded, proud Arya found a boy as good as Draco. Sansa's first crush was Joffrey and everyone was glad he was spending some time at the wall. Ned had worried when Arya started falling for a lannister but Draco was a good lad. Jon falling for Davina that was something Ned still found amazing, possibly the three most powerful and influential houses merging with Jon and Davina's union. 

"There she is, act cool." Draco instructed. "Happy name day!" 

"Yes!" Arya agreed. 

"What?" Draco countered but she kissed him wrapping her arms around him and he didnt care what she was agreeing to. When she pulled back he blinked back at her dazed. "Hi." Draco said happily. 

"Yes I will marry you." Arya clarified. Draco beamed before his smile fell. 

"No I didnt ask your father yet, you can't say yes until I ask him-" Draco corrected. "But I'm really glad you said yes." He assured. 

"Draco." Draco looked to Ned standing at the end of the hall. "You have my blessing. You treat her right or else she will kick your ass." Arya smirked. 

"She kicks my ass anyways in training but I wont give her a reason to really beat me to the dirt." Draco assured. 

"I know you won't." Ned agreed. 

"yes." Arya repeated when draco looked at her. 

"We are getting married!" Draco declared picking her up and spinning her around.