45. Oh Shit

"Arya focus." Davina instructed but Arya's sword tipped to the ground, her eyes to the sky. "What are you-" Davinas words failed her as she looked to the sky. "Seven hells." Davina breathed back. "MUM!" Davina shouted running off.

"What are you-" Tyon began before following Arya's gaze. "SHIT!" Tyon shouted. "That's a- and it's- and... oh shit!"

"Yeah." Arya agreed slowly as she was unable to pull her gaze from the sky.

"Mum, in the sky- and theres this- they have wings- can you believe-" Davina and Tyon were speaking over each other and apparently couldnt form a complete sentence they were too excited. The kids ran in behind Davina and Tyon.

"We can't understand her either." Jon assured, Sandor knocked quickly as he entered.

"Avalon you are never going to believe this but there are incoming dragons." Sandor remarked and everyone ran to the balcony.

"I understood that." Avalon offered.

"Targaryen." Ned rasped looking to Jon and then Avalon.

"I thought you told me dragons were extinct." Nora demanded jumping up and down.

"That looks very fucking alive right now." Sandor murmured.

"GUYS!" Draco demanded. "I dont know if you know this but-"

"Dragons." Arya agreed.

"Yeah." Draco agreed. He looked around. "What? Everyone just has a there is a dragon incoming party and forgot to invite me?" Draco demanded.

"Three dragons, draco! THREE!" Nora shouted counting them.

"Daenerys." Avalon realized. "THis is Daenerys, it has to be."

"Your niece." Tywin agreed.

"How did she get dragons?" Davina demanded. "How do I get dragons?"

"Come on, lets go greet her." Avalon instructed.

"SHould we ready the queens guard?" Barristan questioned.

"We dont want to scare her." Avalon remarked as they walked. "But have them ready just in case, but dont attack, just... prepared in case this isnt Daenerys."

"Yes my queen." Barristan agreed heading off.

"Dragons." Arya whispered as they ran down the halls.

"I always wanted a pet dragon" Draco admitted.

"Who wouldnt?" Arya countered.

"They used to put dragon eggs in Targaryen babes cradles." Draco informed her. "If this were like a hundred years ago I would have had a dragon of my own."

"That is cool." Arya agreed.

"Dragons are like the wolves of house Targaryen."

"Pet dragons." Arya laughed out.

Dragons soared the sky. Three of them. Avalon had never seen a dragon before and now three were flying towards her. Was this Daenarys? How did she get dragons? She's finally coming after all this time?

"I will protect you." Draco assured standing in front of arya. she crossed her arms over her chest. "Not that you need protecting, of course you dont but as your future husband I feel it is my responsibility to protect you just in case..."

"Future husband?" Arya mused.

"Yes." Draco agreed. "Now let me protect you."

"Daenerys?" Avalon rasped.