636-640

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 636 - Passionate Flames Part I

×Dear readers ! There are many bad guys attacking the website. We just finished handling the system. Thank you readers for accompanying NovelBin

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C636 - Passionate Flames Part I

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 636 - Passionate Flames Part I

"Welcome back to MusicFest Tonight!" the male host said after the commercial break.

Wild, loud and desperate screams could be heard clearly from the audience.

"We’re now down to our final performers of the night," the female host spoke next. "I think you all know who they are, yes?"

"YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!"

"Hurry up!!! We can’t wait anymore!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Male host: "Ladies and gentlemen! Performing their newly-released single together which immediately became a hit upon its debut earlier this week..."

Female host: "Please welcome the current music chart toppers, Jin Chonglin and Iris Long, singing..."

Both: "Passionate Flames!"

A line of light lit up the front edge of the dark stage.

Then a spotlight revealed Jin Chonglin.

The audience immediately went crazy as soon as he appeared. He didn’t even do anything yet, just stood there in a simple, cool pose but the audience members were already acting as if he saved the world from the apocalypse or something.

Instead of his usual flashy performance costumes, he wore a simple outfit this time. Black tank top and military green cargo pants. Nevertheless, he didn’t look boring. No, not at all! On the contrary, he looked very masculine in the simple outfit. The tank top fitted his upper body like a second skin, accentuating the V-shape of his upper body and his hard muscles, and making so many panties drenched by his oozing manliness and gorgeousness.

After the initial screams, the audience went quiet in anticipation for the other performer they had been waiting for as well. They held their breaths and focused their eyes on the still mainly dark stage, not wanting to miss a moment.

Then all of a sudden, they heard the sound of slow, steady footsteps. Another spotlight lit up on the stage but it wasn’t like how it happened with Jin Chognlin. Instead, this particular spotlight aimed low and lit up a pair of black high-heeled ankle boots walking in time with the sound of the footsteps reverberating throughout the entire studio. Even though they couldn’t see the entire person yet, the audience already knew who it was just based on the recognizable "I’m the queen" runway walk.