626-630

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 626 - Sleepy Time

×Dear readers ! There are many bad guys attacking the website. We just finished handling the system. Thank you readers for accompanying NovelBin

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C626 - Sleepy Time

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 626 - Sleepy Time

Outside Jin Liwei’s office door was a large, elegant and lavish reception area where Xu Tian worked behind his own desk and welcomed people who had appointments to meet with the President-CEO of Jin Corporation. To the far side was a fully-equipped kitchen and breakroom where Dom, Xu Tian and the bodyguards were currently eating their boxed lunches.

Xu Tian was busy poring over important documents while eating. It was the last quarter of the year, so the company was extremely busy meeting various goals and deadlines they set for themselves.

The bodyguards ate their meals quickly and returned to their posts outside the locked office door of their master. Sometimes they would whisper to each other but otherwise maintained their silence.

Dom thought that they were boring for being so quiet, so he chatted with Ketchup instead while enjoying his delicious meal. He had taken three boxed lunches because one wasn’t enough. He would’ve taken four, maybe even five, but still had some shame remaining in him, so he was able to stop himself from being too greedy for food.

His friends, the other members of the girl squad (except for his Boss Iris who always appreciated him for who he was), resented him for being able to eat so much without gaining a single pound of weight. What could he do about it? He was just born FABULOUS!

At the moment, his lively voice and that of Ketchup’s were the only noise in the place. Dom gestured with his hands as he ate and chatted with the white cat who was playing with a ball of yarn in her virtual kitty room. Her fluffy self could be seen on a wall-mounted flatscreen TV.

They were in the middle of giggling at something when Ketchup stopped all of a sudden.

Two seconds later...

"Hmph! That hoochie tried calling Tiantian again for the thirteenth time but she can’t get through because I, the cute, awesome and mighty Ketchup, temporarily blocked her until Mommy leaves Daddy’s office just like what Uncle Dom told me. Ehehehe. The hoochie-coochie really intends to disturb my mommy and my daddy’s sleepy time. What a poopoo! Meow!"