296-300

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 296 - I Won’t Run Away

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C296 - I Won’t Run Away

Chapter 296 - I Won’t Run Away

After using the bathroom at the fastest speed possible, Jin Liwei returned to the bedroom. He was already primed and ready for action. With just a towel around his tight muscled waist to cover his already half-hard little brother down below, he strode over to his baby girl who was still reading the documents on the chaise longue.

His desire, however, still needed to wait. Iris placed the documents safely inside a drawer and headed to the bathroom for her turn. He pulled her arm.

"Love, it’s okay if you don’t shower," he said.

She frowned. "I sweated a lot during our karaoke session earlier. I want to shower."

Sighing, he let her go. "Okay. I’ll wait for you here."

She nodded. Her eyes lingered all over his bare muscled chest.

He could feel her heavy gaze on his skin like a burning touch. But before he lost control of his desire, she turned around and disappeared inside the bathroom. He blew out a shaky breath, trying to calm himself.

He could hear the water running inside the bathroom. He started to pace around the room, glancing at the closed bathroom door now and then. The temptation to open it and join her under the shower was strong, but he controlled himself. This was her Christmas present for him. He shouldn’t ruin it and just allow her to run the show tonight.

After what felt like forever, the bathroom door finally opened. His heart rate and breathing sped up in excitement. Iris came out wearing a fluffy bathrobe. She looked flushed from her steamy shower.

’So sexy,’ he thought, feeling saliva pool inside his mouth at the sight of her.

He started walking towards her, but she raised a hand to stop him and shook her head. Her eyes dropped at the noticeable protrusion underneath the towel wrapped around his waist. She became even more flushed but still managed to tear her gaze away from his groin area.

"Wait for me. I’ll be back quickly," she told him. Her voice sounded low and husky. Then she hurried to the walk-in closet before he could reply.

Fortunately, she wasn’t gone for too long. She returned in a minute, still wearing her bathrobe. She held two of his own neckties.

His eyes narrowed at the objects in her hand, but he didn’t say anything.

"Remove your towel and lie on the bed," she ordered.

There was no need for her to tell him twice. Of course he immediately obeyed his queen. The towel dropped to the floor covered by red rose petals. His erection sprang free, pointing and waving at her.