1. Prologue

"Success is a journey full of suspense, challenges, and competition, and that is what encourages me to choose this, even though its destination is not final," Aaron Carter remarked.

"People judge you based on your status and the way you live your life. But that very judgment also makes you an important person. While anyone can afford a gold ring, they surely envy the person wearing a diamond ring. Be that diamond and outshine others with your glowing life," advised Rosaline Anderson.

"Hello, readers! I am a professional designer and reading novels is one of my hobbies. I have a particular fondness for romance novels, which is what motivates me to write my own. As a novice writer, there might be some grammatical errors, so please feel free to point them out. This is my first story, and I sincerely hope you will enjoy it. The content of this story is purely fictional and original. I kindly request you not to copy the content, as it is protected by copyright. Any infringement may result in legal action. Also, this is in the editing phase so please read at your own risk."

"Please leave a comment to share your thoughts on the story. I promise to update as many chapters as I can every day."

Yours  Sonrisa379, Enjoy!

Let me introduce the main characters of the story.

"Aaron Carter, aged 27, is an arrogant and genius billionaire, and the CEO of Carter Enterprise. He is widely recognized as the hottest bachelor in the city, known for his ruthless ways of dealing with competitors. Prior to becoming the CEO of his father Johnson Carter's company, Carter Enterprise, Aaron established his own media house called A.A. Media using his savings. He also began his career as a model and gained significant fame."

"Now, let's turn our attention to our female lead, Rosaline Anderson, aged 25. She is a remarkably beautiful and brilliant woman with a strong personality. Rosaline, an orphan, has been working since a young age. She has held various jobs, including waitress, tutor, part-time singer, and personal assistant. Life's struggles and some unfortunate experiences have made her somewhat cold. However, she worked tirelessly to start her own brand, Rose Fashion, without compromising her morals, and achieved remarkable success in just four years."

Both of them possess strong personalities and the determination to conquer the world. What will happen when their paths collide? How are they bound by a contract, and how will that contract change their lives forever? Will love alter their ways of thinking, or will hate further complicate their lives?

This story encompasses a range of emotions, from hate to love, and sorrow to happiness. Join me on this emotional journey, and let's discover where it leads us.

~Under Editing

Main Leads: Aaron Cater, Rosaline Anderson

Start Date: 5th June 2023

End Date: 5th September 2023