Chapter 1

"Honey, remember to bring an umbrella when you go out later. I see it's gloomy outside, and it might rain."

A tall figure walked from the living room to the entrance, and opened the door of the entrance, "Forget it, I'll give you an umbrella." 

Take out the umbrella first, lest you forget when you go out." "By the way, wife, pay attention when you go out, cross the road and see the traffic lights before you go, rather slow down than grab the lights, don't step on the manhole cover when you go out, stay away from the voltage box Stay away. Also, remember to send me a message when you go to the restaurant. And most importantly, don't order mango pudding or any drinks that look like mango, you are allergic to mango..."

Yes, followed by a long string, buzzing like a bee.

Fang Ling came out from inside, and said helplessly while arranging the cuff buttons, "You have said it twice before, people who don't know think I have dementia." 

"Bah, what dementia, my wife, don't talk nonsense! " Zhao Shun frowned.

Fang Ling laughed, "Okay, I'll stop talking nonsense, take back what I just said."

Only then did Zhao Shun feel satisfied.

Looking at the lover in front of him, Fang Ling couldn't help but lament how time flies.

In a blink of an eye, he and Zhao Shun have been together for almost thirty years. Although it has been so many years, nothing seems to have changed.

Fang Ling smiled subconsciously. Zhao Shun's eyes lit up immediately, " Honey,

looking at me like this, do you think I'm handsome again today?"

, and has a regular schedule, and is caught by Fang Ling on weekdays and uses goji berry and red dates to keep healthy, so he is still handsome and in good condition. The fifty-five-year-old looks like he is in his early forties.

Fang Ling snorted, "I'm still narcissistic at such an advanced age."

Zhao Shun smiled and posted, "But seriously, my wife, do you think I'm handsome today?"

Fang Ling looked at him.

Off-white V-neck sweater, khaki cropped pants, and a French niche watch on his hand, very casual, but also just right expensive.

Fang Ling nodded and praised him, "Handsome."

A gleam of light flashed across Zhao Shun's eyes, "Honey, since I'm so handsome today, I'm sure I'll save face when I take you out. May I give you a ride? Anyway, I have to go to the company. I will go out too."

Eager and longing.

Like a big dog chained around the neck but seeing a fleshy bone out of its range of motion.

Fang Ling was not surprised at all, he had a premonition when Zhao Shun asked him if he was handsome.

After all, after living together for so long, he knows exactly what the other party is like.

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows, "I'm just going to have afternoon tea with Lao Tan, and I'll be back in three hours at the most."

Zhao Shun leaned over to kiss him, put his arms around him, and kissed his fingers again, "But my wife, I want to drive you there myself. The car accident you had the year before last really scared me to death. When I received the phone call, my eyes went dark and I almost had a heart attack. Afterwards, I was haunted by nightmares for several nights, scaring me. I didn't sleep well."

Fang Ling pushed the person away, "It was just a small rear-end car accident, the car had an airbag, and I wasn't hurt. I called you because that person was difficult." Mingming called the police

Just follow the procedure, and the man kept asking him his name and home address, and his actions were a little dishonest.

This time it was Zhao Shun's turn to stay silent and stare straight at him.

He has deep contours on his face, thick eyebrows and long eyes, and he is very fierce when he is not smiling, like a war-loving wild wolf.

It was only after entering middle age that Fang Ling took him to raise his body together, and his temperament became milder, but only a little.

Fang Ling sighed with a smile, "Okay, please take me to Mingzhu Restaurant, Mr. Zhao." Zhao Shun

smiled, and the wild wolf instantly turned into a sled dog. "It's an honor to serve my wife."

The couple went out together.

***

A city with a highly developed economy is undoubtedly the place most people in the country yearn for. There are institutions of higher learning with the best educational resources and hospitals with the most developed medical care. Regardless of day or night, the streets of City A are always full of traffic.

When Fang Ling went out, it was not the rush hour for commuting to and from get off work, and Zhao Shun's Maybach drove unimpeded all the way.

Twenty minutes later, the Maybach arrived at the Pearl Restaurant.

The restaurant has two parking lots, one underground and the other on the ground next to the restaurant.

Zhao Shun parked the car, Fang Ling unfastened his seat belt and got out of the car, and he followed suit.

"Mr. Zhao, I remember that you were a workaholic when you first came to work. You wished you could buy a house directly from the company." Fang Ling looked back at the big tail behind him with teasing eyes.

Zhao Shun stepped forward, pushed Fang Ling against the car door, and kissed the man in his arms hard, "How can it be the same, I didn't have a wife at that time." After speaking, he hugged

Fang Ling again. After a good kiss, Fang Ling worried that it was outside, and patted his thick back after waiting.

Zhao Shun let him go, "Honey, call me when you go back, and I'll drive you back. If it's about the same time, let's go out for a meal. I found a good restaurant." Fang

Ling Hearing what he said about the future, I knew that it would be impossible not to call at that time.

Fang Ling nodded, "Okay, you can go to the company, I will contact you then."

Seeing Fang Ling enter the restaurant, Zhao Shun drove away satisfied.

The waiter blushed slightly, "Sir, are you alone?"

The person in front of him was really good-looking, with an unusually good proportion of three courts and five eyes. Soft as nephrite.

Very comfortable and handsome, the extremely coordinated face and head-to-body ratio make him look like an ancient ink painting, and there is an indescribable sense of alienation in the distance.

The man should be quite old, the waiter saw fine lines in the corners of his eyes, but all the signs of age were just right on him.

Time has precipitated an elegance like fine wine on him, obviously unassuming, but walking in the crowd makes people prejudice him at a glance.

"Professor Fang, here!"

Fang Ling heard a familiar voice, turned his head and glanced, and then said to the waiter, "I have an appointment with a friend."

After speaking, Fang Ling walked towards Tan Feizhou who was already sitting by the window.

Tan Feizhou joked, "It's been so many years, and you and Lao Zhao still have such a good relationship."

He sat by the window, Zhao Shun's car was parked outside, and watched Fang Ling get out of the car just now It's crystal clear.

Fang Ling pulled out his chair and sat down, smiling without saying a word.

Tan Feizhou raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "Why doesn't the big professor talk anymore? He must be shy."

Fang Ling then said slowly, "It's not that some people are divorced. I'm afraid I'll talk too much. Slap him on the face with dog food."

Tan Feizhou choked up, thinking of his marriage that ended without a problem, he felt overwhelmed, "It's really thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi. I think that old Zhao Duoao was very fond of you. No, I thought the two of you were absolutely useless. And Yin Lang and I were really good at that time, I thought I would definitely grow old with him..." Seeing him talking more and more melancholy, Fang Ling knew that he was on the phone It is false to say that everything is put down.

At that moment, Fang Ling hurriedly said, "I am the same as you, but we have changed the order."

Tan Feizhou smacked his lips, "That's right, when you chased Lao Zhao back then, it was like going to the West to learn Buddhist scriptures. There's another troublemaker who is doing things like crazy, I've always wondered how you persisted?"

He and Fang Ling were classmates in high school. What happened back then was tears for those who saw it and amazement for those who heard it. Tan Feizhou thought that if it was him, he would have changed his partner a long time ago.

There is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world, why hang on Zhao Shun's crooked neck tree?

The waiter brought tea bags and tea sets.

After the waiter left, Fang Ling said: "I chased that wimpy wife at home because I relied on my blood when I was young."

Tan Feizhou was dubious, and started to make tea without stopping his movements.

Fang Ling laughed, "If I do it again now, I probably won't be able to do it."

The impulsiveness and tenacity of his youth faded with time.

Fang Ling feels that he has completely entered the ranks of health preservation. When he was young, he liked extreme sports, racing and horse racing. Now he prefers to sit down, drink tea and play golf.

Zhao Shun next to him is also slowly aging with him, and there are signs of rejuvenation, and his temper is returning to life.

Tan Feizhou joked, "According to you, if you go back to high school now, wouldn't you and Lao Zhao have a bad ending?"

Fang Ling took a sip of the freshly brewed black tea, and the ring on his ring finger reflected under the light With a little light, "Your assumption is too absurd, this question is invalid, next question."

Tan Feizhou laughed, changed the topic, and talked about work.

He is a photographer, while Fang Ling is a teacher, currently teaching at University A.

The two industries are irrelevant, but it does not prevent Fang Ling, who has extensive knowledge, from chatting happily with Tan Feizhou.

After chatting about photography, Tan Feizhou changed his voice, "By the way, last time you talked about selecting the dean, what happened? Should I call you Dean Fang instead?" He knew that his friend was recently selecting the dean of the University's School of Life Sciences, counting the time, there should be results.

Fang Ling sighed, with a rare look of melancholy on his face, "I didn't get selected."

Tan Feizhou was shocked, "With your qualifications, being a dean is enough!"

Not to mention the fact that there are many scientific research achievements, and the teaching resume is also very good. How could Fang Ling not be selected?

Fang Ling said frankly, "My undergraduate college is not as good as the other party."

Tan Feizhou cursed, "Undergraduate college? This happened hundreds of years ago. In my opinion, he can't find any other attack points. That's why I'm holding on to your undergraduate school! It's so fucking bad!"

Fang Ling didn't speak.

Tan Feizhou also sighed, "It's a pity, it is absolutely no problem to get into University A with your grades back then, but if something happened to your family before the college entrance examination, and the conditions at that time did not allow you to repeat your studies, your undergraduate alma mater must be University A."

Fang Ling picked up his teacup and took another sip, "It's nothing to regret, probably this is fate. Besides, I also went to University A for the postgraduate entrance examination, which is considered to have fulfilled my wish." Tan Feizhou muttered, 

"It's hard, You had a hard time in those years, it was countless times worse than the black coffee I drank this morning..."

Fang Ling smiled and said nothing.

Whether it is pain or regret, those things are in the past.

A fait accomplished cannot be undone.

The two were chatting one after another, and the hour hand of the clock on the wall inadvertently moved down two notches.

When it was almost time, Fang Ling called Zhao Shun.

The call was connected in two seconds, and this speed made Fang Ling very suspicious whether the guy happened to be holding a mobile phone in his hand.

"Wife~"

The deep voice came from the phone, and it was deliberately slowed down, it was very affectionate.

Fang Ling responded, "My side is almost here, come here."

Zhao Shun: "Okay, wife, wait for me, I'll be there soon!"

Fang Ling hung up the phone, and Tan Feizhou, who was sitting opposite him, He wanted to tease a few words, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a familiar tall figure.

He was sitting sideways towards the door, so he saw Zhao Shun as soon as he came in.

Tan Feizhou was dumbfounded, "Professor Fang, your guy seems to be here."

Fang Ling was stunned, then turned around in astonishment, and saw Zhao Shun coming this way as expected.

He was 1.88 meters tall, even in casual clothes, he was still imposing, and many people looked at him as soon as he came in.

Walking quickly to Fang Ling's side, Zhao Shun didn't care if anyone was watching, leaned over and kissed Fang Ling on the cheek, "Honey, I'm here to pick you up." Fang Ling took

Zhao Shun's hand and held him Pulling to the side, "When did you come?"

Zhao Shun originally wanted to say "Just now", but he choked up for a moment when he met Fang Ling's gentle eyes, and said honestly, "Half an hour ago..."

Fang Ling: "Always in the car?"

Zhao Shun nodded honestly.

This guy Tan Feizhou is divorced, and he doesn't have the same number as his wife. How can he stay in the company with peace of mind?

Zhao Shun thought in a small belly.

Tan Feizhou's teeth were sour, "Please, no matter how tired you two are when you go home, I will soon learn to swim in honey." Zhao

Shun couldn't wait, "Honey, let's go."

Fang Ling bid farewell to Tan Feizhou and followed Zhao Shun. Shun leaves the Pearl restaurant.

The couple had a meal outside and went to the delicious restaurant according to Zhao Shun. Before Fang Ling said anything, Zhao Shun complained about the restaurant in all directions, and finally concluded:the level here is not stable, it is not as delicious as his cooking!

After dinner, Zhao Shun drove Fang Ling home.

For Fang Ling, this day was no different from usual. After dinner, he read a book, and then watched a warm and romantic movie with Zhao Shun next to each other.

When bedtime came, the two of them went to bed.

Zhao Shun reached out to turn off the bedside lamp, skillfully pulled the person beside him into his arms, and kissed the back of his neck, "Good night, wife."

Fang Ling closed his eyes, "Good night .

"

Waking up from the strength, he opened his eyes in a daze, and saw a boy with a crew cut in front of him.

Fang Ling was stunned.

This is Tan Feizhou when he was young.

"Fang Xiaoling, wake up! Don't get up anymore! The glutinous rice chicken in the dining hall is about to be sold out!! Hey~ Don't sleep, anyway, with Zhao Shun's dog virtue, he won't fall into your dreams. Don't forget that you asked him to hand in homework yesterday , he ignored you."

[BL] After chasing his wife in the crematorium [REBIRTH]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara