Chapter14

After tidying up his complicated thoughts, Zhao Shun went downstairs to prepare for dinner.

Zhao Tiantian was sitting on the sofa, watching the video with her mobile phone, the sound of the video was playing, and she could hear dance music and singing.

"Ah, my brother is so handsome, and his eyes are so beautiful!" The star chasing girl Zhao Tiantian put her phone on the armrest of the sofa, holding her face in both hands.

Zhao Shun walked over and took a look, "What's so good? The makeup on the face is so thick that it looks like a monkey's butt."

Zhao Tiantian refused to accept, "What are you talking about, little cousin, Song Pan is so handsome Ah! If you don't believe me, look at it!"

Zhao Shun didn't want to read it at all, "Have you finished your homework? I remember that there are a lot of papers for the second year of high school." 

Zhao Tiantian froze for a moment, but looking at the male star on the phone, she slowly and again Lived, "Song Pan is very good-looking, his peach blossom eyes are slanted, and he looks affectionately like a dog, hehe, he is my favorite."

Zhao Shun, who was going to sit next to him, paused, "What did you just say? "

Zhao Tiantian blinked, "Song Pan is very beautiful."

Zhao Shun: "It's not this sentence, it's the latter."

Under the other party's unblinking gaze, Zhao Tiantian hesitated and said: "Hey, hey, hey , Is he my favorite?"

Those three modal particles were said slowly, and they stopped after a while, which was ridiculous.

The corners of Zhao Shun's mouth twitched, "I'm talking about something in the middle."

Zhao Tiantian forced her in a low voice, "...Peach Blossom eyes slanted, it makes me feel affectionate when I look at a dog."

Zhao Shun's expression was weird, "Is it even affectionate to look at a dog?"

Zhao Tian Tian hugged the pillow, feeling that her little cousin's expression was too weird, and the weirdness was a bit smelly.

She can't help hissing.

***

Fang's family.

Fang Ling looked at his father sitting across from him, his eyes darkened, but he still answered his question gently.

Fang Jianyuan was asking about Fang Ling's grades.

He asked, and Fang Ling answered.

Fang Jianyuan frowned when he heard Fang Ling say that the ranking of the monthly exam had declined, "It's the third year of high school, and you must not relax in your studies. You should read more books and don't keep thinking about playing around. Your cousin was admitted to A Polytechnic this year. Your grandma is so happy, you can't be worse than him."

Fang Ling looked at his father quietly, and couldn't help but think about what Zhou Xiangming told him not long ago, and thought again in his heart.

Fang Jianyuan was quite handsome when he was young, but he was not a gentle handsome man. He had a colder demeanor, and he rarely smiled.

Fang Ling used to think that his father was cold-tempered and not good at expressing himself, but later he found out that he was just picking people.

Fang Jianyuan said again: "By the way, your grandma and your cousin will come over in the afternoon and stay here for one night, and you can help your cousin with his homework."

Fang Ling said indifferently, "My grades have dropped, and I have to review. I guess I don't have time for my cousin's homework."

Fang Jianyuan was a little taken aback, but Fang Ling didn't expect that Fang Ling didn't agree, and his brows that had just been loosened frowned again, "How much time will it take to tutor your cousin? And you should just review the previous knowledge One more time."

Fang Ling didn't answer the words.

Ms. Ye was always silent when it came to Fang Jianyuan's relatives. She can't chat with the other side if she doesn't talk speculatively.

The atmosphere of the Fang family was exceptionally silent during this lunch. Not long after the meal was finished, the doorbell of the Fang family rang.

The Fang family hired a long-term housekeeper. When the doorbell rang, the housekeeper just finished sorting out the trash and was about to take it out to throw it away, so she opened the door.

"Uncle, I'm here to see you! Your community still doesn't allow cars to come in. Forget it, I've been here many times, and the security guard is always asking questions!" He rushed in hurriedly, followed by Rubbish housekeeping aunt hit. Even though his aunt quickly picked up the garbage, Fang Wei's clothes were still swept by the black garbage bag.