Chapter 42

Did Ji Qingping fail to follow? Zhao Shun had already refused, so he couldn't force himself to follow.

    Now is the busiest big weekend, and it's time for dinner near noon, it took Zhao Shun a little time to get off the subway.

    Some people have outstanding temperament, even if they are dressed in ordinary clothes, they can be locked in a crowd at a glance.

    Zhao Shun saw Fang Ling at a glance.

    Zhao Shun was about to smile, but suddenly realized that the two boys next to Fang Ling were not "passers-by", they were chatting with Fang Ling.

    I don't know what the two of them said, but Fang Ling raised the corners of his mouth and smiled gently and beautifully.

    Zhao Shun immediately became nervous, walked over a few steps, and before the person got close enough, he called out: "Fang Ling!"

    Fang Ling glanced at him sideways, nodded, and then continued to talk to the two people in front of him. Boys chatting.

    Zhao Shun quickened his pace, and as he approached, he caught a few key words, which seemed to be English. Zhao Shun was stunned, and guessed in his heart that these two people should also be students participating in the English competition.

    Just thinking about it, Zhao Shun saw one of the boys take out his phone and open the WeChat page.

    Zhao Shun's heart beat wildly, he walked out, grabbed Fang Ling's wrist, and said, "Sorry, I have to leave with him in a hurry, see you another day." "Hey,

    Fang Ling!" The people behind said call.

    Fang Ling laughed silently, and did not resist, allowing himself to be pulled away by him.

    Zhao Shun pulled the people and ran very fast, as if there was a scourge chasing after him.

    Pulling Fang Ling in one breath, he ran out of Line 1 and arrived at the platform of Line 3. Only then did Zhao Shun let him go.

    "What's the rush?" Fang Ling looked at him.

    As soon as Zhao Shun came to the top, he didn't care about anything, now he got rid of the two boys, and only Fang Ling was in front of him, so he froze instantly.

    Zhao Shun said dryly: "Hurry, hurry up to climb the Great Wall."

    Fang Ling looked at his phone, "It's 11:45, and there is no rush to go to the Great Wall after dinner.

    " come.

    "The subway is coming!" Zhao Shun quickly changed the subject.

    The subway roared into the station, like a long dragon shuttling through the ground, and as soon as it appeared, it attracted the attention of everyone in the subway station.

    This line is probably the daily busy line, and now it is the big weekend, the two super buffs are superimposed, and there are not many people around.

    Carriages moved forward one after another, even though the subway did not stop and the doors were not opened, but through the transparent glass wall, Fang Ling could see that the subway carriages were full of people.

    The subway always gets off first and then gets on. After the carriage stopped, there were two beeps, and the door of the subway opened.

    As soon as the door opened, the passengers in the carriage rushed off the subway like driven sardines.